• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatever happened to that Avengers game?

Inviusx

You know, the one that Square Enix teased in early 2017?

When they got the Russo brothers on stage at TGA I thought for sure we were going to get an announcement.

Square is dealing with some bad business at the moment so I wonder if it got cancelled/paused.

Last edited:

Smoke6

Weren’t we supposed to get the movie trailer dropping also? Or was everything pushed back?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Weren’t we supposed to get the movie trailer dropping also? Or was everything pushed back?

Happened like 10 minutes ago.

Fbh

I remember reading or hearing a rumor that Marvel didn't want to show it until after the new Avengers movie comes out

Blam

5CiI1xu.png

I mean whoever leaked this clearly had a much longer schedule in mind. It is a shame we didn't see a handful of things on this list.

5CiI1xu.png

I mean whoever leaked this clearly had a much longer schedule in mind. It is a shame we didn't see a handful of things on this list.

probably got it off someone and added some crap. a lot of crap. a lot of these were just rumoed somewhere else and he just added a bunch that aren't real

a lot of these were already heavily teased in the past few months

Last edited:

xwez

Banned
They probably came to their senses and realized they could instead be putting that money towards a mobile game (that would probably have the same return w/o the exorbitant costs of a AAA console game).

Damn you mobile gamers.

Inviusx

Well good to know it's still being worked on. Can't help but think they've missed out on the zeitgeist a bit though.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
I'm expecting this game to be a big part of Squares E3 conference. I'll be disappointed if the game doesn't look like it's pretty far along in development as it's been a long time waiting.

Top Bottom