• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's a typical stereotype of Linkin Park fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
13 year olds.

7pJW3De.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
13 year olds.

7pJW3De.jpg

One and done.

Although this kid from my old neighborhood is 37 now and apparently loves them. Sniffing glue: Not even once.

They have this at the end of their post:

~I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter.~
yuzuriha_inori___forum_signature_by_noctak-d5tl0w6.png

PSYGN

I wasn't aware there were any stereotypes for that crowd. Not like Slipknot, ICP, or K/JPop fans.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

El Odio

Banned
My roommate in college last year practically worshiped them to the point of pretty much only listening to them. So I guess musically boring and outcastish?

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Linkin park fans had to go into hiding because when certain people grew out of them, fans were ridiculed.

I blame thousand suns and minutes to midnight, both terrible albums. They turned it around with Living Things though.

Valhelm

contribute something
White teenager, plays video games that involve war, has one Black friend, supports gay marriage but think feminism is unnecessary, drinks mountain dew, thinks they're sophisticated for not listening to hip hop, has at least three tracks of classical music on his iTunes library.

Remember that thread from many years back with putting a game title in youtube + linkin park?

that was an amazing thread. Can't find it now:(

it was amazing that there exists videos of chu chu rocket and tetris with linkin park music. the feels.

Banned
White teenager, plays video games that involve war, has one Black friend, supports gay marriage but think feminism is unnecessary, drinks mountain dew, thinks they're sophisticated for not listening to hip hop, has at least three tracks of classical music on his iTunes library.

Bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom