• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the first game you'll be playing on your new Switch OLED?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I imagine for most people it'll be Metroid Dread (since it comes out the same day).

Anyone picking up a Switch for the first time? What are you gonna play? What games will look best on that sexy screen?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
01a2edee80d88a04b7392281a49ded97.jpg

Nothing. I have an OLED preordered for my birthday, but I’ll probably have to cancel it because I’ve had to spend like 2 grand getting work done on my damn cars. Oh well guess I’ll wait for Switch 2.

Pantz

How about Fast RMX to try out the screen.

More looking forward to playing on my TV since I only had Switch Lite and couldn't really see what I'm doing in games like Mario and Zelda.

daveonezero

Banned
How about Fast RMX to try out the screen.

More looking forward to playing on my TV since I only had Switch Lite and couldn't really see what I'm doing in games like Mario and Zelda.
This is why more and more I'm not too worried about the OLED. Most games I can't read shit on the switch. I'm not sure if a new slightly larger screen will fix that. It is because most were made for a TV.

Xcom2, Divinity and others I can't deal with.

Top Bottom