• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's this P90X workout stuff?

Mollymauk

Nice, man! May I ask how you ate for the first 4 weeks? How closely did you follow the official diet plan?
Thanks! I have not been following the diet, but I'm not trying to lose weight. I'm trying to bulk up if anything, and I have a wife and kids, so I don't really have the freedom to alter my diet very much. Fortunately we already eat quite healthy. I feel fine about what I've been eating.

hxa155

Just finished the 5th week. 'Chest, Shoulders and Triceps' and 'Back and Biceps' kicked my ass lol. But so far I'm doing great, already seeing nice results.

oh and I love Ab Ripper X :p

Can anyone answer what kind of results i would see if i didn't follow the diet? I also honestly believe eating the way the manual describes is not possible with my situation.

I'm doing a low carb diet with a "cheat day" or a carb refeed once a week. So far, like I said, I'm getting nice results. I've gained a lot of muscle and lost a lot of fat. So you dont really have to follow the nutrition guide.

Going for a P90x/Insanity hybrid starting today. Never did a Insanity workout before, not sure if I'm dreading it, or looking forward to it.

Do you have a link to a hybrid schedule? I would like to do that do, and we can support each other.

Also, Insanity will beat you up. I recommend to pace yourself the first time through the workouts, just so you know what you are up against. Best of luck sir.

OG Kush

Going for a P90x/Insanity hybrid starting today. Never did a Insanity workout before, not sure if I'm dreading it, or looking forward to it.

If you haven't done insanity before them damn son. I only started my p90x hybrid after I did a full 2 months of insanity. The first couple weeks of insanity were crazy, atleast for me. Puked a couple of a times, but felt fuckign amazing after. It was a totally different high. I guess "runners high" as they say?
Also make sure you got some good cross training shoes. You may not find the workout that tough because you may already be quite fit, but I wasn't really when I started so it killed me. But so happy I did it.

lljride

So anyone doing 2 yet? Impressions? Mine should be in tomorrow and I'll start next week.

I just finished up my first full week of X2 today with Recovery and Mobility.

First thing I had to get used to is that the whole week is basically 100% Core. Not that it's a bad thing, but I honestly couldn't really tell you the differences between X2 Core, X2 Total Body, and Balance and Power...they're all pretty similar. They are some really nice workouts though. Tons of balance poses, even when you're doing curls or shoulder presses you can expect to be in either Warrior 3, 1/2 Chair, or some type of lunge. Also, since you're doing so much core work you only do X2 Ab Ripper once during the first phase, which sucks because I like that routine.

I know everyone's going to be excited about X2 Yoga since he cut it down to around 67 minutes this time. What's weird is that you do basically the same number of vinyasa sequences as in Yoga X, everything is just sped up as opposed to holding your position so much in Yoga X. Not sure how I feel about that yet tbh.

I'm not completely sold on the Rumble Roller yet. You use it to warm up before every workout (each video has the same warm up sequence). It's supposed to be uncomfortable (and it is), but you're also supposed to feel looser after you use it. Honestly I just feel even more sore afterwards. I'll keep experimenting with it to see if it gets better.

You can move onto Phase 2 at your own pace, doing Phase 1 for 3-6 weeks depending on how you progress. Right now I think I'll plan on going at least 4 weeks, but we'll see what happens.

MIMIC

Banned
I need to get back into this. I got to week 10 then suddenly just stopped doing it. >_< Just when started to be able to do one-handed push-ups....

FOOTE

Do you have a link to a hybrid schedule? I would like to do that do, and we can support each other.

Also, Insanity will beat you up. I recommend to pace yourself the first time through the workouts, just so you know what you are up against. Best of luck sir.

If you haven't done insanity before them damn son. I only started my p90x hybrid after I did a full 2 months of insanity. The first couple weeks of insanity were crazy, atleast for me. Puked a couple of a times, but felt fuckign amazing after. It was a totally different high. I guess "runners high" as they say?
Also make sure you got some good cross training shoes. You may not find the workout that tough because you may already be quite fit, but I wasn't really when I started so it killed me. But so happy I did it.

I'm holding off on Insanity after doing PlyoX yesterday. Last year I did P90X but I stopped after somethings happened in my life that took all of the motivation out of it for me(I also injured my shoulder, but that happened during my time off) Before I stopped, Plyo was the easiest workout for me, so that is why I picked up Insanity. Yesterday was tough though, so I'm not ready for the hybrid yet. Dave, give me two months and we'll work together.

This was the schedule I was thinking about going for.

RevDM

Banned
Guys, just did Insanity Fit Test 1. I'm fucking dying. I would go to the gym almost every other day and considered myself above average in athletic ability. Took a hiatus from working out during the holiday break and put on 10lbs. Here are my Fit Test results, words of encouragement please:

switch kicks: 78
power jacks: 36
power knees: 52
power jumps: 10 (this is what killed me)
globe jumps: 0
suicide jumps: 0
push-up jacks: 0
low plank oblique: 20

Still going with p90. Trying something new today : work out in the morning rather than at night. Felt like tons of shit during the workout and now I feel good

I don't think I will ever try p90x only because the regular p90 is already demanding enough in terms of schedule and I find the level 3/4 workouts to be just right

man of science

Neo Member
I started my second go at P90 yesterday.

Five years ago, when I was 23, I went from 205 lbs (XL shirts, 34 jeans) to under 180 lbs (M shirts, 32 jeans) doing P90 and generally following the diet guidelines. It was the best shape I had ever been in ever and the least I had weighed since High School. What made it easy to follow through was the fact that I wasn't going to school and I wasn't working so I had no distractions.

Now I'm 28 (6' tall) and according to my cheap IKEA scale I weigh 220 lbs. I work in a corporate office now, and although my job is somewhat physical, outside of work I am not active at all. Office environments are also terrible for anyone not wanting to be tempted by junk food.

I did Sculpt 1-2 and I'm a bit sore this morning, but it feels great. It is easier to want to stick to the routine since it's proven. I'm also trying to get my wife to do along with me.

My goal is to graduate to P90X come spring time.

OG Kush

Guys, just did Insanity Fit Test 1. I'm fucking dying. I would go to the gym almost every other day and considered myself above average in athletic ability. Took a hiatus from working out during the holiday break and put on 10lbs. Here are my Fit Test results, words of encouragement please:

switch kicks: 78
power jacks: 36
power knees: 52
power jumps: 10 (this is what killed me)
globe jumps: 0
suicide jumps: 0
push-up jacks: 0
low plank oblique: 20

trust me man stick with it. After the 2 months your cardio will be insane. p90x plylo and cardio will be a cake. it also tones your whole body like fuck. embrace the sweat. drink water, not too much and not too little though because if you drink too much you'll feel it moving around in your stomach and atleast with me I would get a feeling of throwing up.
Form is key, seriously, listen to Shaun T when he says anything about form. I fucked up my knees a bit because for the squats I never went to alteast 90 degrees.
Also pace yourself. For most workouts in the first month it goes like this (after the warmup), 3 sets of one circuit. Then another 3 of another circuit. So I knew if I'm going to be doing this same circuit 3 times, best not to go all out in the first one.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I did an insanity workout the other day just to have something to do and about died. Shit is intense. Funny when you see people behind him peeling off to rest. :p

Thanks for the P90X2 impressions. Mine should be here in a few days. Does it seem as full and rounded of a workout as 1? How is the new plyo?

I started my second go at P90 yesterday.

Five years ago, when I was 23, I went from 205 lbs (XL shirts, 34 jeans) to under 180 lbs (M shirts, 32 jeans) doing P90 and generally following the diet guidelines. It was the best shape I had ever been in ever and the least I had weighed since High School. What made it easy to follow through was the fact that I wasn't going to school and I wasn't working so I had no distractions.

Now I'm 28 (6' tall) and according to my cheap IKEA scale I weigh 220 lbs. I work in a corporate office now, and although my job is somewhat physical, outside of work I am not active at all. Office environments are also terrible for anyone not wanting to be tempted by junk food.

I did Sculpt 1-2 and I'm a bit sore this morning, but it feels great. It is easier to want to stick to the routine since it's proven. I'm also trying to get my wife to do along with me.

My goal is to graduate to P90X come spring time.

Awesome. Great to hear. How far along are you? I just started moving onto phase 3-4 last week. I'm in my 62nd days

lljride

Thanks for the P90X2 impressions. Mine should be here in a few days. Does it seem as full and rounded of a workout as 1? How is the new plyo?

I wish I could compare, but I never was able to do Plyo X since my disc didn't work (bought second hand, substituted Cardio X on those days). Plyocide damn near killed me, so that's probably a good sign :p. A lot of the moves seem like modified versions of the originals.

If anything it's even more of a rounded workout, just because there are a lot less isolation exercises than in P90X. It's really Core Synergistics all over again (only 3 days a week this time) with stability/med balls thrown in. Phase 2 looks like it's back to the traditional P90X structure with Chest/Back/Biceps/etc, so I'm really looking forward to those.

So after doing Insanity/Insanity Asylum for the last 8 months im going to start P90X2 on Monday. I've got almost all the equipment except for a really sturdy stool like they have in the videos. I can see myself using a chair and completely biffing it. Any ideas on alternatives?

OG Kush

So after doing Insanity/Insanity Asylum for the last 8 months im going to start P90X2 on Monday. I've got almost all the equipment except for a really sturdy stool like they have in the videos. I can see myself using a chair and completely biffing it. Any ideas on alternatives?
There's this product by beachbody called Chin Up Max
P90X Pull Up Tips and Beachbody's Chin Up Max Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Wgpe2RRoQ

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I wish I could compare, but I never was able to do Plyo X since my disc didn't work (bought second hand, substituted Cardio X on those days). Plyocide damn near killed me, so that's probably a good sign :p. A lot of the moves seem like modified versions of the originals.

If anything it's even more of a rounded workout, just because there are a lot less isolation exercises than in P90X. It's really Core Synergistics all over again (only 3 days a week this time) with stability/med balls thrown in. Phase 2 looks like it's back to the traditional P90X structure with Chest/Back/Biceps/etc, so I'm really looking forward to those.

Cool. I don't have the medicine balls, just bands and dumbbells so I'll be doing the basic moves, but am excited to start. I use to loathe Plyo but even now being out of shape and overweight I can do it better since I went through P90X once.

Anxious to start 2. :)

I3rand0

I agree with every one of lljride's points about P90X2. I just finished X2 Yoga for the first time and I am not sure if it's better than the original even if it is 25 minutes shorter or whatever. There's a few new moves and a lot of returning ones from the original, but the pace is so fast in the beginning and it makes it a little overwhelming the first time you watch it. I'm guessing after 90 days this won't be an issue, but I'd rather have the additional minutes like in the predecessor. Right now it's almost like Speed Yoga in a sense.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Here are some results for my first 16 days of P90X.

yj8Cj.jpg

0lY8D.jpg

I work 3rd shift, so my day starts at 4:30 PM (get to work at 6:00 PM through an hour of traffic).

"Breakfast"
Protein Shake
Blueberries
Fiber One bar
23 lightly salted cashews (sometimes) or carrots or plain celery

Lunch
Chicken breast
Salad with light vinagrette, cheese, tomato, and hardboiled egg

"Dinner" (Usually 3:30 AM or so; I work out at about 4:30 AM)
Protein Shake
Scrambled eggs
Turkey bacon

My cheat day is on Sundays and is never fast food. Last cheat day I got a steak, roasted vegetables, and mashed potatoes as my lunch. Everything else was the same.

Any changes you recommend?

Here are some results for my first 16 days of P90X.

yj8Cj.jpg

0lY8D.jpg

I work 3rd shift, so my day starts at 4:30 PM (get to work at 6:00 PM through an hour of traffic).

"Breakfast"
Protein Shake
Blueberries
Fiber One bar
23 lightly salted cashews (sometimes) or carrots or plain celery

Lunch
Chicken breast
Salad with light vinagrette, cheese, tomato, and hardboiled egg

"Dinner" (Usually 3:30 AM or so; I work out at about 4:30 AM)
Protein Shake
Scrambled eggs
Turkey bacon

My cheat day is on Sundays and is never fast food. Last cheat day I got a steak, roasted vegetables, and mashed potatoes as my lunch. Everything else was the same.

Any changes you recommend?

I have read that the weight losses do not really occur that much in the first 30 days. The fact that you are studying at a level weight and reducing waist, and increasing your chest size are all good signs.

To me, if it looks like you are have a good regime going right now.

I'm holding off on Insanity after doing PlyoX yesterday. Last year I did P90X but I stopped after somethings happened in my life that took all of the motivation out of it for me(I also injured my shoulder, but that happened during my time off) Before I stopped, Plyo was the easiest workout for me, so that is why I picked up Insanity. Yesterday was tough though, so I'm not ready for the hybrid yet. Dave, give me two months and we'll work together.

This was the schedule I was thinking about going for.

That sounds good to me. I'm going to start a P90X lean/Insanity Hybrid Schedule this coming Monday. I did Core Synergistics this morning and I was hurting afterwards (first time I have done it in about 4 months). When you are ready, give me a week notice, and I will join you.

This is the schedule that I will be using for the Lean/Insanity Hybrid - P90X Lean/Insanity Hybrid

Best of luck sir.

Pollux

GAF...since starting to do this 3 times a week in October and by eating healthy...I've lost 37 pounds. At 163 from 200.

Sipowicz

Banned
hi guys

I have a pull up bar and some weights already so i'm all set from that perspective. dont think i'll need push up bars

however i've also been checking and a yoga mat/yoga brick are recommended on some sites. do you reckon it's worth getting these or should i just forget it?

Also, does the nutrition guide contain guidelines for protein shakes and other supplements? ideally i'd like to incoporate them into my diet

gcubed

another option for food tracking mobile software that i really like is LoseIt! I'm on day 36 and having my wife doing it with me makes it MUCH easier. Someone to pick you up when you dont want to do it (and not having that someone wait around while you hog the tv)

It has a pretty large database that you can scan (upc codes) and does a breakdown of carbs/fat/protein as well.

I got a free sample of Shakeology from a friend who is a coach and surprised with how it tastes (pretty good). Its freakin expensive though

OG Kush

hi guys

I have a pull up bar and some weights already so i'm all set from that perspective. dont think i'll need push up bars

however i've also been checking and a yoga mat/yoga brick are recommended on some sites. do you reckon it's worth getting these or should i just forget it?

Also, does the nutrition guide contain guidelines for protein shakes and other supplements? ideally i'd like to incoporate them into my diet

I just do my yoga on the carpet, I don't see the need for a mat unless you have hard floor. Yoga block is very helpful aswell, atleast for me because I'm not that flexible. If you've done yoga before or already flexible you may not need it.
btw I also recommend push up bars. You get an extra 6 inches deeper from them. Any decent protein shake will do. Supplements upto you I guess. I take fish oil+multivitamin and some other one for joint support.

hi guys

My feet tend to slip in certain positions when I do yoga on the carpet, so i like using a yoga mat for that extra grip.

RevDM

Banned
just did day2 of insanity, I feel I was able to push myself a little bit harder and the recovery time after workout was shorter. I literally thought I was going to pass out in my own vomit yesterday, today I felt as if I could crawl to the toilet to vomit if I had to lol.

just did day2 of insanity, I feel I was able to push myself a little bit harder and the recovery time after workout was shorter. I literally thought I was going to pass out in my own vomit yesterday, today I felt as if I could crawl to the toilet to vomit if I had to lol.

I know the feeling. For the past three P90X workouts, I've had to stop because of nausea. The feeling seemed to hit me at the halfway point of each session, a real bummer when you know you couldn't finish. Today I took longer breaks between workouts to let my heart rate slow down and I was able to complete the entire workout. My body just isn't used to this level of cardio right now.

gcubed

I know the feeling. For the past three P90X workouts, I've had to stop because of nausea. The feeling seemed to hit me at the halfway point of each session, a real bummer when you know you couldn't finish. Today I took longer breaks between workouts to let my heart rate slow down and I was able to complete the entire workout. My body just isn't used to this level of cardio right now.

i have never been able to eat less then an hour and a half, two hours before any p90x workout, not just plyo. I also have a hard time doing them right when i wake up.

Pyrokai

Guys I just did the first workout of p90x and I found out just how horrible I am at exercising. Like, I knew push ups and pull ups would be difficult for me, but I didn't think I would be this bad. For the first set of push-ups, I did like 20 in a minute. Then they throw like 5 other variations of push-ups and that number just kept going down. And then they have you do it all over again. Tony kept saying "push through the burn" blah blah blah, but there was no burn for me to feel because I simply couldn't do it. I was fatiguing on the first push-up toward the end, and I simply wasn't able to do the last set of diamond push-ups and some other one. So on my worksheet I seriously just wrote "1" or "2" for the number of reps I did, while the people in the video did 30+. Also, I can only do like 3 assisted pull-ups.

I probably should have started with regular P90. I greatly underestimated how weak I actually am.

Ab Ripper X was a little better for me but I still suck. I usually did 10-20 reps of each exercise and they wanted a target of 25. Baby steps, I guess. I also think I need heavier weights than the 12 pound ones I bought, which kinda sucks because they weren't cheap, but the lawnmowers and such were a little easy for me, and I know they shouldn't be

Tomorrow is Plyo. We'll see how that goes. Anything with my legs is probably going to be easiest for me since my legs are the most in-shape part of me since I run a lot and always walking at work.

Also, my recovery drink is awesome. I got cookies and cream whey and mixed it with milk. So good.

gcubed

Guys I just did the first workout of p90x and I found out just how horrible I am at exercising. Like, I knew push ups and pull ups would be difficult for me, but I didn't think I would be this bad. For the first set of push-ups, I did like 20 in a minute. Then they throw like 5 other variations of push-ups and that number just kept going down. And then they have you do it all over again. Tony kept saying "push through the burn" blah blah blah, but there was no burn for me to feel because I simply couldn't do it. I was fatiguing on the first push-up toward the end, and I simply wasn't able to do the last set of diamond push-ups and some other one. So on my worksheet I seriously just wrote "1" or "2" for the number of reps I did, while the people in the video did 30+. Also, I can only do like 3 assisted pull-ups.

I probably should have started with regular P90. I greatly underestimated how weak I actually am.

Ab Ripper X was a little better for me but I still suck. I usually did 10-20 reps of each exercise and they wanted a target of 25. Baby steps, I guess. I also think I need heavier weights than the 12 pound ones I bought, which kinda sucks because they weren't cheap, but the lawnmowers and such were a little easy for me, and I know they shouldn't be

Tomorrow is Plyo. We'll see how that goes. Anything with my legs is probably going to be easiest for me since my legs are the most in-shape part of me since I run a lot and always walking at work.

Also, my recovery drink is awesome. I got cookies and cream whey and mixed it with milk. So good.

dont judge yourself by what they are doing. Especially your first month, let alone your first week. if you were able to do 25 of each exercise in ab ripper X on your first day i'd assume you are already quite in shape

Septimius

The first workout is nothing but a bitch. Next time you'll know how much you actually have to do, but also, you will get very much stronger very fast. I started out exactly like you, and after three weeks I had probably doubled if not tripled the amount of pushups I did totally. The diamond ones are hard. They'll come. But those dive bombs.. man. Dive bombs and fifer scissors.

>:|

NYR

That's pretty normal. If you were awesome at this stuff, you wouldn't need the program.

You'll laugh at your numbers in a couple of weeks...

Jezan

The same happened to me when I started Insanity, but for me the 3rd day was worse. but weeks later and it was awesome, keep it up and don't give up even if sometimes you feel like you are dying and totally exhausted, don't stop, progress may feel slow but it's worth it (and you will feel sexier afterwards :p )

man of science

Neo Member
I got a harsh reminder of how hard the p90 power yoga is the first time. I'm looking forward to doing the weights today. Only Day 3 but I feel great. Trying to stay positive.

Is there an android app like the one shown a few posts back? Seems to have everything I need to track: chest, waist, weight and food.

gcubed

I got a harsh reminder of how hard the p90 power yoga is the first time. I'm looking forward to doing the weights today. Only Day 3 but I feel great. Trying to stay positive.

Is there an android app like the one shown a few posts back? Seems to have everything I need to track: chest, waist, weight and food.

LoseIt! is good for food and weight. There is a P90x unofficial app that has p90 in it as well that has the schedule and tracking for weights/reps/measurements/etc and recently got some limited food tracking, but loseit is more robust. Thats called 90Droid

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.unifylog.droid90&hl=en

Wrekt

I started P90X2 a couple weeks ago and got interrupted by an emergency work-related road trip. I started over on Monday and I'm not a huge fan of Core or Plyocide. Especially the core moves where you have to balance on the stability ball. I spend more time trying not to fall on my ass than I do engaging the correct muscles.

It's gonna be a pain in the ass timing everything out without Tony barking at me, but I need to bite the bullet and put together a custom routine. I just spend too much time falling over trying to do Warrior 3 while fatigued, or staring at jump knee tucks that I cannot do without pain.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State

This is 100% normal. Hell, when i started p90x the first time I did about 10 "real" non-knees push-ups in the entire first workout. At the end of the program I did 100.

My tip is when you can't do a normal push up anymore, go to your knees for as many more as you can do. Make sure the first set through you do pace yourself though, as you have to do them all again.

As for pull-ups, I still can't really do them. I started doing 0 my first p90x go around and maybe could do 5 at the end. Those are a weak point for me though.

As Tony says, quality over quantity. Just do as many as you can with good form (even if it's just 1 of each type) and rest.

I started P90X2 a couple weeks ago and got interrupted by an emergency work-related road trip. I started over on Monday and I'm not a huge fan of Core or Plyocide. Especially the core moves where you have to balance on the stability ball. I spend more time trying not to fall on my ass than I do engaging the correct muscles.

It's gonna be a pain in the ass timing everything out without Tony barking at me, but I need to bite the bullet and put together a custom routine. I just spend too much time falling over trying to do Warrior 3 while fatigued, or staring at jump knee tucks that I cannot do without pain.

I assume they have moves for those without the ball? I think the site said you could still do everything with just the bands/dumbbells and pull up bar right?

gcubed

This is 100% normal. Hell, when i started p90x the first time I did about 10 "real" non-knees push-ups in the entire first workout. At the end of the program I did 100.

My tip is when you can't do a normal push up anymore, go to your knees for as many more as you can do. Make sure the first set through you do pace yourself though, as you have to do them all again.

As for pull-ups, I still can't really do them. I started doing 0 my first p90x go around and maybe could do 5 at the end. Those are a weak point for me though.

As Tony says, quality over quantity. Just do as many as you can with good form (even if it's just 1 of each type) and rest.

I assume they have moves for those without the ball? I think the site said you could still do everything with just the bands/dumbbells and pull up bar right?

yes, knees definitely. I use my knees once i can't do straight ones anymore and note it on my sheet when i do knee pushups.

Hang in there! I pretty much skipped it day 1 and kept trucking along. I think by 3rd week I could do the whole yoga segment without stopping. I will say tho my arms are beat afterwards so with the knee ups that come afterwards I mostly just keep my hands around waist level with the exception of the knee cross

lljride

Yeah, you definitely spend more energy fighting with your balance than doing whatever move he has you doing. It's already gotten a little easier this week than last, but it's still awkward and strange. I'm sure he'd say it's supposed to be, and it's already a little better this week than last week, but meh. We'll see.

What's the deal with the roller thing?

Myofascial therapy..or something. Bascially you focus on one extremity at a time (for example right thigh) and you roll very slowly until you find a spot that hurts like hell, then you just sit there for a while. You're not supposed to roll around like you're kneading dough (there's a funny Tony-ism when he gets there), you just chill on your sore spots. It's supposed to be like a really good massage. Basically every video uses it for at least 5 minutes as part of the warmup, and there's a huge 20 minute sequence with it on the Recovery video.

There's a guy on every video that doesn't have a foam roller at all, he just does standard stretching with a towel for resistance.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
If that P90X2 pack with all the goodies wasn't so much I would have gotten it, but $140 was pushing it.

I may try to buy some of the items extra down the road. That roller thing sounds interesting.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Pyrokai, don't get discouraged. Most of the people in the dvd already finished the program.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Everytime I walk through the Dick's Sporting Goods fitness section I come across these red foam rollers that have spirals on the outsides and come in different degrees of flex. They look so awesome that I want to buy them despite having no idea how I'd use them.

...and I can't find them anywhere online without remembering the brand it seems.

But they look cool, damnit!

Top Bottom