• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's this P90X workout stuff?

BertramCooper

Banned
Sep 3, 2009
www.youtube.com
Yoga X:

10 minutes in: Okay this doesn't seem to bad
20 minutes in: Starting to feel it
30 minutes in: oh god
Day 15: WHY DID I DO THIS?!
Cool Down: I like this part, its easy
I always break when I get to twisted triangle poses.

I'm like, "Seriously? Fuck this shit."

I actually like the balance postures and stuff at the end, though.

carlo6529

Apr 9, 2009
Ottawa
I always break when I get to twisted triangle poses.

I'm like, "Seriously? Fuck this shit."

I actually like the balance postures and stuff at the end, though.
I actually did the yoga x today. I find the worst/hardest thing to do is that pose where you roll up onto your shoulders and lift your legs straight up like a handstand. I can't do it yet =(.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Jan 28, 2007
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I'm using a doorway pull up and can't even use a chair because the doorway is low enough that I can just use the floor. Am I doing it wrong? :\
When I'm doing pull ups, I cross my legs and keep them folded under me. That way I can extend my arms all the way back down and pull all the way back up.

Ydahs

Jan 5, 2007
Australia
Yoga X is the best workout because it's normally the one where people will really see the more improvements come phase 3. I couldn't balance for more than a few seconds during the warrior 3/twisted half moon routine but at the end of phase 3, I could go through it all without falling :)

Hello everyone just came across this thread and wanted to post my results with 2 rounds of P90X.
My thread was posted here http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/124366655

Give it a look and let me know what you think and if you have any questions.
Keep pressing play!
That is an amazing transformation. Makes me wish I stuck closer to the diet :/

FOOTE

Dec 6, 2008
www.ebaumsworld.com
It sounds crazy, but sooner or later, you'll get to the point where Plyo X is too easy, and you buy Insanity and start doing a P90X/Insanity hybrid.

Or maybe that's just me.
That's me too, although I'm just starting week 2 after being injured for 6 months and plyox is quite challenging right now. :lol

I do have insanity ready to go once plyo does get easy again.

h3ro

Aug 15, 2007
NY
Starting my 3rd week of Phase 1 today! Love the energy I have nowadays. Been eating right and having a good post workout protein shake.

Chest/Back time!

GAAAHMAN POTATO SOOP

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Apr 24, 2008
So, wanted to bring it up again, would it be a good idea for me to throw up an OT finally? We could have the first P90X/P90X2 |OT| of Tony Horton and GAAAHMAN POTATO SOOP