• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's up with everyone changing their names on GAF? (An Aussie Boi Rant)

G'day, mates. I'm outta here at me outback and Waz wonderin' why you lot been changin' yor interweb namez?

Okay, seriously, Melon Melon , your OG name was awesome. Why you change it to Khet? And what the heck is KHET!? I already have a hard time with CyberPanda CyberPanda changing it from Curry and Virex changing it to Virex Virex . And don't get me started on Red Crayon Aristocrat Red Crayon Aristocrat , John Packard was a great name, excuse my French.

Please stop changing your names. We love you just the way you are, people!

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
G'day, mates. I'm outta here at me outback and Waz wonderin' why you lot been changin' yor interweb namez?

Okay, seriously, Melon Melon , your OG name was awesome. Why you change it to Khet? And what the heck is KHET!? I already have a hard time with CyberPanda CyberPanda changing it from Curry and Virex changing it to Virex Virex . And don't get me started on Red Crayon Aristocrat Red Crayon Aristocrat , John Packard was a great name, excuse my French.

I changed mine to an Egyptian themed name for Halloween/Fall. I’m changing it back once the 90 day wait period is over. It’s not that big of a deal or deep, bro. And also Melon was not my OG name here, anyway.

Honestly it's kinda annoying. I get if you wanna capitalize or whatever and basically keep the same name but I can't remember all this shit.
lUGHfdw.jpg

Last edited:

I think I want to change my name to PleaseReactToMyPosts, but your assurance of love as-is has changed my mind.

HeartEmoji

Last edited:
Hi everyone, its me EviLore EviLore . I changed my name to King Foxer.

Anyway we have an issue with golden gaf at this stage of time so if you could please pm me a photo of your credit card, front and back, a picture of your drivers licence and penis, i will ensure that your neogaf golden is renewed for another season.

Thank you

Thabass

Hi everyone, its me EviLore EviLore . I changed my name to King Foxer.

Anyway we have an issue with golden gaf at this stage of time so if you could please pm me a photo of your credit card, front and back, a picture of your drivers licence and penis, i will ensure that your neogaf golden is renewed for another season.

Thank you

Uh oh, EviLore is going to start another NeoGAF revolt!

Speaking of which, I really should (if I can) change my username back to Thabass.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned

The way you write the Australian accent makes it sound like Geordie Chavs to me lol

Top Bottom