• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your desktop wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actual desktop:

FTAijZn.jpg

Just the background (taskbar hidden):

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
1bee38e648eee2fd84c63c617ff42a02.jpg

I forgot the source, but it was basically taken from someone on GAF. S/he had taken a picture of their remote, and I just made it into a wallpaper.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
1bee38e648eee2fd84c63c617ff42a02.jpg

I forgot the source, but it was basically taken from someone on GAF. S/he had taken a picture of their remote, and I just made it into a wallpaper.

You shouldn't use double quotes for apostrophes, your upload speed is too low and you should really have a doctor look at that mark... it could be herpes :(

Mine:

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
You shouldn't use double quotes for apostrophes, your upload speed is too low and you should really have a doctor look at that mark... it could be herpes :(
Which mark?

(And that just says how much of my network is being used at the moment, not how fast my connection is.)

glaurung

I have used the Ace Combat Assault Horizon Aces logo wallpaper on my work PC for a while now. On my home server and MBP I use some random tiled, minimalistic design wallpaper.

It's pretty much the only quality thing that can be claimed from that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom