• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your favorite chill out song?

Arkage

Banned
I have a few favorites, but I keep getting my attention sucked in by this Phish tune, a band which has always been off my radar. But this song is so damn chill with a groove I can't help but listen to it regularly.

And I said I'm sorry
But you went so far away
Don't know why you
Left me this way
Just sail on, sail on

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
This is the most relaxing music I have ever found. There's even a 10-hour long version for sleep aid:

There is a song by The Soledad Brothers called "Too Late Blues" that I used to listen to back in early 20s. It was on their Myspace page (REMEMBER THAT SHIT?)

It is SO soothing. Amazing

However, I can't find it anywhere. I don't know if it was ever released anywhere else.

Shampoo Suicide by Broken Social Scene is nice, too

Too Late Blues was so soothing that it literally eased me out of anxiety attacks back in the day. Pity it seems to have disappeared forever

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I love that first tune, Hiatus-River. Will have to check them out. I really like songs with layers.

Cool :) There's a whole genre of stuff like this if you're keen for more. Here's a few to check out. I don't wanna spam too much but let me know if you want more.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
As mentioned above weightless is the quintessential chill song folks. It hits every note and is even scientifically proven.

Last edited:

Raph64

Ooh, you make me live
Whatever this world can give to me
It's you you're all I see
Ooh, you make me live now honey
Ooh, you make me live

Last edited:
Top Bottom