• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your favorite Pokemon type?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
http://strawpoll.me/4085617

I'm bored and thought this would be a fun thread. When I was little I liked Grass and Electric types, but with time I answered the calling of the mighty Steel types: defensively superior than all other mon and some of them can still pack a mighty punch (Scizor, Meagross, Aegislash). Just look at these badasses:

Steel+type.png

Fighting, easy.

Add "martial artist" in front of anything and it immediately becomes awesome. Martial artist chicken? Hell yeah. Martial artist anubis? Goddamn. Martial artist... muppet? Sure why the fuck not

You just can't go wrong.

Daemul

Dark type, but Gamefreak hates it. 20 years and there still hasn't been a Dark type gym, whilst the cheesy ass Fairy type got a gym in it's very first game.

This is some bullshit.

Ever since I was a kid, I've loved Grass types. It's got Bulbasaur, Meganium, Celebi, and many more awesome Pokemon. What's not to love?

Toxi

Banned
Hard choice between Bug and Poison. Both have a lot of my favorites. I love arthropods in real life, and I love the idea of slowly poisoning my foes.

wmlk

Normal, Dark, Water, and Flying types (in that order) have the best designs, IMO.

I always opt for Fire and Electric types, though. So I would have to say that my favourite is Fire type.

I've gotten an affinity with Infernape nowadays.

infernape.jpg

Azure J

As cliche as this is, it's probably either Fire, Fighting or Dragon with Electric and Dark coming up right behind.

StoneFox

Electric types have always been my favorite, but Fairy is now a close second. Electric types are always the cutest/coolest mons around.

Top Bottom