• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your internet speed and how much do you pay?

80-ish down, 6 up. It's part of cable and phone package. I think it's like $40 due to that.

Comcast, lowest speed we can go. We basically got our dl speed tripled after century link upgraded the local lines to gigabit fiber. What a coincidence!

FUME5

About 10 down and 3 up, ADSL 2+, Western Australia, $59.

Be at least another year and a half until they roll out broadband in my suburb.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
But I saved you from being that guy. That's the internet equivalent of taking a bullet!

oh shit you're right... but you're Australian, why would you do that?

Unless...it's to fatten me up and eat me later!

Joke's on you, im already fat!

Laieon

QooERig.png

I live in Korea.
I pay ₩30,000 for internet + cable which is about $25ish.

I've actually been surprised (in a good way) the past couple years though.
When I came to Korea almost 4 years ago it seemed like nothing could touch it's internet speeds, but over the past year or two it seems like a large chunk of the world is catching up.

fr0st

Banned
100 down
10 up
charter for $65 a month

I used to get 65 up/5 down then I called if I can get a lower price but instead they upgrade me for free

100 down 20 up for $50, though the download speed is pretty variable, actually ending up around 80-130. Can't complain I guess, better than a lot of other people's in the third-world of internet infrastructure that is Murica.

Kareha

I'm getting 38Mbps down and around 7-8Mbps up for £17.49 a month from Plusnet exclusive of line rental as I get my phone from another provider.

Skar

Home connection is 100 down and 10 up for 75 a month. No data cap.

My phone plan has 8gb lte and unlimited but severely throttled afterward. 1gb when roaming. Unlimited talk and text or 2400 mins when roaming for 50 a month.

CDN.

Wollan

500mbps down, 200mbps up. Fibre. 40euro a month, France.
Installing it right now actually so haven't benchmarked yet.

Had 14 down and 1-2 up for the last 20months ugh in Scotland. £40 a month.

Top Bottom