• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your most played Switch game not named Zelda?

Isaac dwarfs it. Stopped BotW once I stopped doing encounters as they were never worth it. Lost the sense of progresdion.

Er, what are encounters? I've played 70 hours of BotW (done two divine beasts) and I don't know what you're talking about, and typing botw+encounters into google doesnt turn up anything specific.

Maengun1

Mine is actually Super Bomberman R still, but MK8 and Arms are both growing much faster than it at this point, and Splatoon will overtake them all within a month of it being out probably (cept BOTW natch)

Madao

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with about 160 hours.

none of my other Switch games are past the 5 hour mark (played ARMS for less than that so far and i have Zelda on Wii U)

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
The first page shows how much software variety Switch has, its crazy considering it's just five months old.

For me it's probably Graceful Explosion Machine followed closely by Fast Racing Remix, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Snake Pass. Not put much time into ARMS yet.

I really need to pick up Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac and Lego City as I've never played any of them before. I'm also tempted by Minecraft, Bomberman, Snipperclips and Puyo Puyo.

Too many games!!

To my surprise, it has been Has Been Heroes by a huge margin (other than BOTW). I say to my surprise because when I first started playing it, it hadn't "clicked" with me and I thought I didn't like it. I came back to it, and it all made sense and I found myself "in the groove" with the gameplay and lane management. It's now one of my favorite Switch games. I have put in over 60 hours into it!

easily ARMS. I've played the game every day since launch. Slowly making my way to rank 20. I'm almost at 15 and the competition is starting to get tough.

The first page shows how much software variety Switch has, its crazy considering it's just five months old.

For me it's probably Graceful Explosion Machine followed closely by Fast Racing Remix, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Snake Pass. Not put much time into ARMS yet.

I really need to pick up Shovel Knight, Binding of Isaac and Lego City as I've never played any of them before. I'm also tempted by Minecraft, Bomberman, Snipperclips and Puyo Puyo.

Too many games!!

Switch has my favorite launch year lineup of all time, surpassing Gamecube.

StarPhlox

Not including Zelda it's a bit of a horse race between Binding of Isaac and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Every other game I've bought it relatively short or not super replayable.

RockmanBN

Er, what are encounters? I've played 70 hours of BotW (done two divine beasts) and I don't know what you're talking about, and typing botw+encounters into google doesnt turn up anything specific.
Fights with enemies. I had a bunch of the end game weapons 20ish hours in. No point in fighting for weaker items. Never planned on upgrading armor so enemy drops were out of the question too.

Instro

Nothing at the moment. No other retail releases are jumping out to me right now, but I'm considering Splatoon 2. There's a digital game or two that i might grab at a lower price, but I'm not desperate for anything on the Switch at the moment, got enough to play on other systems.

Josh5890

Mario Kart and that will probably be the case until Mario Odyssey comes out. I play the heck out of ARMS and Splatoon come Friday, but I keep going back to Mario Kart for a couple races every other day or so

Up until recently it was MK8D, but I have put a lot of time into Isaac this week to reclaim the second spot. Plan on purchasing Mighty Gunvolt Burst and Implosion soon so I will finally have something to call a "library" on my Switch.

Top Bottom