• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your sex routine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Gagging is possibly the least romantic of all the finishes.

I live for that uncomfortable scramble to the sink... her hand clutching at her lower lip... the cat tripping her while she tries to run, causing some leak out of her, leading to her saying "uumh shhhhit", which causes even more to escape and force her to duck even more in a futile attempt to not get any on the carpet... finished up by a hacking cough, spitting, and then the running of water. Mmmmmhmmm, who loves ya, baby.

Pau

OP, I tried your routine out. My boyfriend responded by hiding under the pillows. What am I doing wrong??

Menelaus

Banned
Dog

Peanut butter on taint

iBvnmEwsMT3gC.gif

shortyme

I live for that uncomfortable scramble to the sink... her hand clutching at her lower lip... the cat tripping her while she tries to run, causing some leak out of her, leading to her saying "uumh shhhhit", which causes even more to escape and force her to duck even more in a futile attempt to not get any on the carpet... finished up by a hacking cough, spitting, and then the running of water. Mmmmmhmmm, who loves ya, baby.

What the fuck is this? I don't know whether or not to laugh.

She tends not to gag if she enjoys the taste :)

This.

Fuck I can't even bring myself to listen to that Dramatic Reading past the first line. Honestly is that how badly that post came across?

OP, I tried your routine out. My boyfriend responded by hiding under the pillows. What am I doing wrong??

I mean are you gay? otherwise it would be the deep voice that turned him off..

Well this thread really went places.

I'm kind of curious about this too. The clean up is always a little bit mood ruining, it would be great to go straight from sex to snuggles.

Really just wanted to compare my clean up with others before I got a little to into making the thread. Seems like most people send their girls to the toilet to let it flow

Holy hell both of these posts killed it.

depths20XX

I don't understand girls who spit. If you're holding it in your mouth long enough to go spit it somewhere you're gonna taste it more than you would if you'd just swallow it.

Pau

I mean are you gay? otherwise it would be the deep voice that turned him off..
I didn't include the deep voice part. Maybe that's what I was missing? :p

I don't understand girls who spit. If you're holding it in your mouth long enough to go spit it somewhere you're gonna taste it more than you would if you'd just swallow it.
Eh, for me the problem isn't the initial taste but rather the after-taste/feeling in my throat after swallowing.

Nezumi

This. Down with it like a shot.

Eh, for me the problem isn't the initial taste but rather the after-taste/feeling in my throat after swallowing.

Good thing I always have a little bottle of water ready at hand.

someday

Banned

What the fuck is this? I don't know whether or not to laugh.

I laughed. Hard. The "who loves ya, baby" at the end did it.

She tends not to gag if she enjoys the taste :)
Well I do not enjoy the taste.

Did it lead to more sex eventually though?

Same here. All these dudes talking about how girls should swallow have probably never tried it >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom