• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your ugliest/worst physical feature

mcjmetroid

At the moment I see to have bad acne which I never had as a kid on my forehead. It's probably nowhere near as bad as I make it out to me but I notice.

Also I'm short enough for a guy.

Ellis

I'm pretty vain so I'll struggle to pick a legit feature that is ugly or worse than everything else.

That being said, foreskin ( even tidy foreskin ) can be ugly to some so I'll go with that.

Thurible

I have a protruding mole on my hip, feels almost like a skin tag and I don't like it. While I think I have bigger hands than most women, my hands seem weak and small. When I give a handshake to another guy their hand feels rock solid while mine feels a bit flimsy and smaller comparatively. My facial hair grows in uneven patches, like I have spots of hair on my cheeks that aren't connected to my mustache. Eyebrows are bit bushy and occasionally I have to pluck them.

EDIT: Also have some chicken skin on my upper arms, but it is almost always covered with a t shirt so it isn't noticeable.

Last edited:
My nose. Prove me wrong.

739769.jpg

I'd argue your facial expressions

My penis. It's so big that depending on the angle it can be ugly and scary.

source.gif

I have very sharp and pointy canine teeth. I had to ask my dentist to reduce that a little bit.

you haven't seen your own boner have you? let me paint you a mental image:

TS20L88PHPK_F_1.jpg

My asshole I guess. It's just a smelly hole.

I think its cute
ZkH52x68Nf-4.png

Last edited:

highrider

Banned
Hands and arms are pretty scarred up as are eyes and forehead. I look tough in certain lighting conditions, a little scary/grizzled in others.

Melon

Banned
My smile. My teeth are perfectly straight, but my bite is off so I look like a psycho when I smile.

cr0w

Old Member
My right lateral incisor is gone, got knocked out when a metal sprayer nozzle hit me in the face as I was using an automatic hose roller back in my pest control days. Didn't stop it fast enough and it got me at full throttle. Don't care enough to get it fixed.

Top Bottom