• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where’s Joe Biden?

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
He's not our current president...what would you want him to do for us?
He’s running his senile mouth telling us what Trump should and shouldn’t do. Yet he’s not doing shit. He has 40 years in government. Call One of your 2000 connections that you have to help make ventilators and masks or something.
Biden had no chance back in the days when Trump had large rallies with 10,000 people vs Biden’s 43 people. Now Biden has less of a chance because he’s out of sight/out of mind! Nobody is thinking about him. And then when he is in sight he’s out of his mind! Funny, right?

No country would take the chance to switch presidents during this “unknown” time. Fact. Prove me wrong and I pay your rent

“Hey everybody, we don’t know what’s going on or what’s going to happen. Should we take a chance and make things more confusing and switch presidents?”

If that scenario happens you live rent free on me

Last edited:
Reactions: oatmeal

eot

Apr 13, 2012
American politics never ceases to entertain, keep it up Joe.

Xtyle

May 25, 2006
U.S.A
He’s running his senile mouth telling us what Trump should and shouldn’t do. Yet he’s not doing shit. He has 40 years in government. Call One of your 2000 connections that you have to help make ventilators and masks or something.
Biden had no chance back in the days when Trump had large rallies with 10,000 people vs Biden’s 43 people. Now Biden has less of a chance because he’s out of sight/out of mind! Nobody is thinking about him. And then when he is in sight he’s out of his mind! Funny, right?

No country would take the chance to switch presidents during this “unknown” time. Fact. Prove me wrong and I pay your rent

“Hey everybody, we don’t know what’s going on or what’s going to happen. Should we take a chance and make things more confusing and switch presidents?”

If that scenario happens you live rent free on me
He was vice president, right? He's got some experiences to share.
If Trump isn't a massive failure with how he is handling this shit would he has a chance to tell him what he needs to do?

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
If Trump isn't a massive failure with how he is handling this shit would he has a chance to tell him what he needs to do?
Seriously, Biden does have a lot of experience. But we need him to focus on the 2020 issues and stop focusing all his energy on when CornFlakes disrupted the icecream shop at the city pool in 1957.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Where do you get off saying “massive failure” ?!
You must watch CNN like a dolt.
Trump’s approval rating is through the roof
Every time he’s on TV and opens his mouth the Dow and the stocks go up

yeah! “Massive failure”

he closed travel from China back when jackbags like you were claiming it’s racist.

Trump calls it a “chinese virus” (place of origin is how they’re all named) and you people call him racist

Yet he gets along with the president of China and you people hate it

Let’s reverse it, guy who’s going to waste his vote on Biden

What if Trump called the virus “Covid 19” but made fun of the president of China in tweets? Would that be racist?

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
I don't think Joe is being creepy with his granddaughter, I just think his Alzheimer's makes him think she's his wife.

I don't know where Joe is, but hopefully he's in the dementia ward of a geriatric facility where he belongs.

Seriously though, this guy must never become president, he must never have the nuclear codes.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I don't think Joe is being creepy with his granddaughter, I just think his Alzheimer's makes him think she's his wife.

I don't know where Joe is, but hopefully he's in the dementia ward of a geriatric facility where he belongs.

Seriously though, this guy must never become president, he must never have the nuclear codes.
In a parallel universe in which he does become president, it will be weekend at Bidens for sure. They'll keep him entertained with cat toys, while his vice president runs the show.

Im not even being sarcastic, or partisan at this point. Biden who is absolutely not mentally fit to run the country, is the presumptive democratic nominee.

Stranger then fiction indeed.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
See this is what I mean. I don't see how, in any universe Biden defeats Trump. I know there are some Democrats that will blindly stick to it but can anyone honestly lay down, in a post a path to victory for Biden that doesn't include the president falling ill, or worse?

There needs to be some miraculous events to take place for the majority (centrist voters)not to mind sending a borderline nursing home patient to the white house.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
See this is what I mean. I don't see how, in any universe Biden defeats Trump. I know there are some Democrats that will blindly stick to it but can anyone honestly lay down, in a post a path to victory for Biden that doesn't include the president falling ill, or worse?

There needs to be some miraculous events to take place for the majority (centrist voters)not to mind sending a borderline nursing home patient to the white house.
There’s going to be a lot of shady shit and corruption at the polls. You watch. Party of projection.

Hope I’m wrong though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe T.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Maybe hiding in his campaign bunker is good for him. He's trouncing Trump in the polls.

Isn't that unchanged from the generic Democrat vs Trump ballots from during the primary?

Most independents have not even seen Biden yet, so it could move either way once he gets the nom and starts debating Trump.

Jun 26, 2013
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Boss Mog

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
Maybe hiding in his campaign bunker is good for him. He's trouncing Trump in the polls.

What polls?
Nobody’s asking me. Nobody’s asking you. Nobody’s asked any of us in here -and Trump is clearly winning in here.

which is why polls are to be believed.

and Fox News is smart to post that because all it’s gonna do is fire up the Republican base more - and Trump is going to wipe the floor with Biden in the debates followed by the voting booth

Dirk Benedict

May 31, 2013
Fetid, rotted, cursed Isz

I'd laugh. The only way Trump can lose if he fucks up our efforts to recover and get passed this. I read some shit that pointed to that, but I don't even have the time to do my own, independent research. I'm working more and more as an essential business worker(got more hours). I may need a note from my boss, though... tanks are starting to appear in places around my city, but not within my city(National Guard), itself. I sanitizing our business every hour and wear gloves and sanitize those, too. Tomorrow we're putting up plastic barrier at the checkout counter.

ATM, the CDC and L.A Sheriff are visiting some businesses in my area to make sure they are taking proper precautions. currently 3 cases of CONVID-19 in my city, with that, most likely... more.

Edit:
Fucking A! Joe Biden's campaign Deep Faking? Woooooo.... I can't even formulate an opinion on that, if true, of course...

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Biden is already dead from Corona. Even more deepfake tests in the twitter account below. Notice how the forehead moves independent of anything else.

What would Democrats have to gain by doing deepfakes of Biden? At best they could keep it under wraps for a couple of weeks. Seems like a waste of time.

Reactions: HarryKS

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
What would Democrats have to gain by doing deepfakes of Biden? At best they could keep it under wraps for a couple of weeks. Seems like a waste of time.
I think they just need to buy some time so the scars from the plastic surgery to make his body double look exactly like him has healed enough you can cover them up with makeup.

But since DNC is probably involved, will there be a complete epic fail on live tv like:
"Wait a minute. Since when is Joe Biden left-handed?"

I kind of expect something like that if DNC is involved.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: infinitys_7th

belmarduk

Nov 19, 2019

This is very encouraging news for the Biden campaign:

In approximately 300 “swing” counties where the margin of victory was less than 10 points for either candidate – accounting for about one-fifth of the total U.S. electorate – 50% back Biden compared with 41% who support Trump.

In 2016, Clinton won the cumulative vote in these counties by a single percentage point...

Reactions: darkestdame

ManaByte

Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
mcucosmic.com

In approximately 300 “swing” counties where the margin of victory was less than 10 points for either candidate – accounting for about one-fifth of the total U.S. electorate – 50% back Biden compared with 41% who support Trump.

In 2016, Clinton won the cumulative vote in these counties by a single percentage point...
How oversampled were Dems in those polls? Any legitimate poll will provide a PDF showing their sampling. 2016 should’ve taught you that when they oversampled Dems to a level HIGHER than Obama’s 2008 turnout.

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
Fox News does not conduct its own polling it uses a liberal group to do them. They have a bad habit of over sampling dems.

On the other hand:

Virtually tied nationally, which is catastrophic for dems.

. . .B-but the enthusiasm!

This is before the progressive wing refuses to vote.
This is before voters realize Biden is suffering from Dementia.
This is before Biden picks Stacy Abrams as his running mate.
This is before Trump starts spamming every state with Biden's desire to give drunk driving illegal aliens free health care.
This is before Trump starts spamming every state with Biden's desire to raise your taxes to do the above.
This is before Trump starts spamming every state with Biden wanting to kill fracking.
etc. . .

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
How oversampled were Dems in those polls? Any legitimate poll will provide a PDF showing their sampling. 2016 should’ve taught you that when they oversampled Dems to a level HIGHER than Obama’s 2008 turnout.
Yeah if they’re thinking Obiden is going to get more votes than Bama, they’re smoking some sweet, sweet crack. This is the same type of shit we saw with Sanders, where Sanders looked super competitive based on polling but then ended up getting swept in the primaries.

Think back to when Obama won in 2008; there were Obama stickers everywhere, people just drooling over him. The only person drooling this time is Biden; there’s almost no enthusiasm for him. It’s one thing to say you think he has a shot, but anyone thinking he’s going to score an Obama win is delusional lol.

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Yeah if they’re thinking Obiden is going to get more votes than Bama, they’re smoking some sweet, sweet crack. This is the same type of shit we saw with Sanders, where Sanders looked super competitive based on polling but then ended up getting swept in the primaries.

Think back to when Obama won in 2008; there were Obama stickers everywhere, people just drooling over him. The only person drooling this time is Biden; there’s almost no enthusiasm for him. It’s one thing to say you think he has a shot, but anyone thinking he’s going to score an Obama win is delusional lol.
Was it the same poll done on Twitter that showed how Sanders would totally destroy Biden in the primaries?

Yeah, Trump, Brexit, ..., ... , ...
There is significant and consistent bias in every single poll since 2016.
In any poll, regardless where or whatabout. Assume that the actual result is less on the most-left choice and 5% higher on the less-left choice and you will get accurate results.
Even you would see that Sanders would not walk to an easy victory!

Spokker

May 31, 2011

Which is very surprising to me. Biden is projecting an image where if he goes outside, he's going to get sick and drop dead. Meanwhile Trump is out there shaking hands and dealing with the crisis and looking into the sun.

Biden doesn't look presidential at all streaming his confused monologues online.

belmarduk

Nov 19, 2019
Which is very surprising to me. Biden is projecting an image where if he goes outside, he's going to get sick and drop dead. Meanwhile Trump is out there shaking hands and dealing with the crisis and looking into the sun.

Biden doesn't look presidential at all streaming his confused monologues online.
I guess its a matter of perception. Biden is just doing what we've all been told that good citizens should do at this time.

• LOL

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007

You're comparing the results vs. the polls. What did the polls say for Clinton leading up to the election in those counties?

belmarduk

Nov 19, 2019
You're comparing the results vs. the polls. What did the polls say for Clinton leading up to the election in those counties?
Those polls indicated Hillary Clinton would win a national popular vote, which she did. Trump won where it counted in 2016. This year, he’s not looking so good.

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
Those polls indicated Hillary Clinton would win a national popular vote, which she did. Trump won where it counted in 2016. This year, he’s not looking so good.
Was asking about those counties specifically, since you thought the polls indicated encouraging news for the Biden campaign, but OK.

Last edited:
  • LOL