• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where do GAFfers reside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggus

Me too (Portland, specifically)!

And I approve of your avatar, since I'm a U of O grad from (somewhat) long ago.

*bro fist*

I'm from Ashland, like 15 minutes away from California. Didn't go to U of O but I've been going to all the Ducks home games with family since I was four or five. Uncle is a UO grad and has had season tickets since the mid 80s.

Kater

Banned
Linz, Austria

You probably never heard of that country. Or you mistook it for Australia, like Google does sometimes. >_>

Zona

Long Island, New York. Up until June I was NY, New York
Or as its said around here The Island and The City.

Kimaxe

Linz, Austria

You probably never heard of that country. Or you mistook it for Australia, like Google does sometimes. >_>

Don't underestimate our knowledge, Austria shined through a lot of famous people.
statements_242256.jpg

Or Schrödinger. Or the-one-who-must-not-be-named-cuz-I-has-got-enough-internet-points

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Hamburg, Germany. Is anyone actually reading these threads?

sn00zer

Nice seeing some Michiganders..... Ive always thought of a meet up, but I get the feeling I will be the oldest with a bunch of highschoolers

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Haha I summarized everything in the OP edit and will do so again when more responses come in.

Ooh that's cool :) Didn't think you'd update it after more posts. Awesome work, then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom