• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where do you think Sony will introduces the PS5?

Where will Sony introduces PS5

• Total voters
Whatever it is that Sony does for PS5, i hope they've got it all covered. Not being at E3 screams of bad PR for Sony as of this moment. Like seriously bailing out on what's possibly the most important event that has internet screaming for excitement from video game extravaganza is such a bold and scary move.

vpance

Private event I'm afraid.

maxresdefault.jpg

quest

Not Banned from OT
It will be 2 parts as tradition a February-March technology demo briefing. Then another for games, box, price and date used to be E3 but probably some state of play to save money in June.

magnumpy

They already showed off the logo. What more do people want?

there's still a large amount of time until the actual launch of PS5. the logo was just something small to build hype, no doubt there will be several such events building up to the launch. sony as a company depends heavily on PlayStation so this PS5 launch is a big deal for them. with the success they've had with PS4 they no doubt want to repeat that with PS5. Xbox will probably be a bigger competitor this time around, so all hands will have to be on deck for this launch and even the time after launch. these companies will be fighting hard for our dollars, so I expect great things from next generation (y)

Top Bottom