• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where is Code Vein?

Klayzer

It seems like Namco Bandai has quietly put the title on hiatus. I was interested in the anime style DS gameplay. Hopefully the game will still release this year.

Well they postponed it from the original (February?) release not too long ago, so it'll prolly be like a late summer/early winter game I'm guessing.

V4skunk

Banned
It looked pretty rough the last time it was previewed.
The combat had almost zero weight to it, it didn't look right for a soulsborne style game.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
They are delaying to increase quality which is the right call. If it is higher quality it could be a respectable mid tier series for Namco to help sales since Dark Souls is done. The game is pretty much done and playable. Its all polish now, so take as long as you need Namco. I am not in a huge rush.

Klayzer

They are delaying to increase quality which is the right call. If it is higher quality it could be a respectable mid tier series for Namco to help sales since Dark Souls is done. The game is pretty much done and playable. Its all polish now, so take as long as you need Namco. I am not in a huge rush.
Well if that's the case then, no argument from me. I'm not expecting it to do well, it was just fun looking game that I was interested in.

Never understood the appeal of this game. Doesn't have much going for it in the story department and I'm definitely not prepared for another game that exists solely to cripple you lol. But I could be wrong and it'll be a great time, let's hope so.

CatCouch

I'm keeping a close eye on it. Lots of screens I've seen have sexy characters and lots of fan service already so it will be noticeable if it's toned down before release. I plan to get it on XB1 just to avoid possible issues it may have with Sony. DMC V has proven to me that Sony cannot be trusted.

Top Bottom