• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where To Go After Mario Odyssey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how is this website still a thing? It's a shell of what it was and seems now like has more juniors than anything else. And all of you are ok supporting a disgusting man's behaviors? Supporting this site is no different than supporting Ray Moore.

Wake up and move on. There is a new Era of forums to visit that don't financially support gross people.

Don't you have an argument to participate in somewhere else? You know, over which gender pronouns are not neutral enough or something?

Here you go, Cartoon Network made a little movie for you:
https://youtu.be/OpKWWpsVLtU

Please lets not act like this about the LGBTQIA+ community. You don't need to drop yourself lower then OP.

I have absolutely nothing against the LGBTQIA+ community. I do get annoyed by the constant drone of bullshit that comes over from the other forum tho. Followed shortly by their particular brand of assholes who like to drop by and show their limitless righteousness.

I'm sorry if anyone from the LGBTQ was offended. This wasn't aimed at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom