• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which abandoned Digital Pictures Franchises would you like brought back?

Which abandoned Digital Pictures Franchises would you like brought back?

• Night Trap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Double Switch

• Corpse Killer

• Power Factory Featuring C+C Music Factory

• Prize Fighter

• Make My Video Series

• Supreme Warrior

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

theHFIC

Digital Pictures ushered in a new era of entertainment with their Full Motion Video (FMV) based games for early generation disc based consoles. The genre has remained dormant for way too long! With Night Trap and Double Switch re-released for current generation consoles, the time is right to revisit these franchises. Some of their genre defining titles are:

1. Night Trap
2. Double Switch
3. Ground Zero: Texas
4. Corpse Killer
5. Sewer Shark
6. Power Factory Featuring C+C Music Factory
7. Prize Fighter
8. Make My Video Series
9. Supreme Warrior

There are a number of others too. With Scottie Pippen retired from basketball, I imagine getting a followup to Slam City would be next to impossible, but feel free to specify that one or any other Digital Pictures games I may have omitted!

Last edited:
Night Trap was already remastered.

But the real answer: none. None of them should come back. Leave that stuff back on the 32x/CD/whatever.

theHFIC

Night Trap was already remastered.

But the real answer: none. None of them should come back. Leave that stuff back on the 32x/CD/whatever.
not remastered, new titles. Night Trap 2. Return to Double Switch. Ground Zero: Iowa.

Night Trap and Double Switch already remastered is great, but we need continued storylines in the Digital Pictures Cinematic Universe.

not remastered, new titles. Night Trap 2. Return to Double Switch. Ground Zero: Iowa.

Night Trap and Double Switch already remastered is great, but we need continued storylines in the Digital Pictures Cinematic Universe.

Mmm I think "need" is too strong of a word :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
These threads are getting old, if we get one for every single company out there, jeez... Make them a weekly series at least, not everything in one go :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom