• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Combination of Current-Gen Consoles Do You Own?

Which Combination of Current-Gen Consoles Do You Own?

• PS4 only

Votes: 35 23.5%
  • Xbox One only

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Switch only

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • PS4 + Switch

Votes: 43 28.9%
  • PS4 + Xbox One

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Xbox One + Switch

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • PS4 + Xbox One + Switch

Votes: 46 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drganon

I got all three, but really only play the ps4 and switch. I played my xbox pretty heavily early on this gen, but now it's more or less a giant paper weight.

Humdinger

I'm a PS4-only player. Owned an Xbox One and 1X for short periods of time in the past, but unloaded both, because they didn't have enough to hold my attention long-term.

I'm thinking about getting a Switch but haven't done that yet. One console may be enough for me.

Last edited:

Humdinger

141 votes isn't much; twice as many people voted in a similar poll two years ago, and GAF has grown a lot since then. Next-gen polls routinely get 600+ votes. So I'm inclined to dismiss these results. The sample is too small.

Ah well. I guess people are too preoccupied with next gen hardware to respond to a poll about this-gen hardware.

MiguelItUp

PS4 + Switch + PC here. I had an XB1 near launch, but eventually sold it cause I didn't do anything with it after awhile. Actually did the same with my PS4, but eventually got another one solely for God of War, Berserk, Fist of the Northstar: Lost Paradise, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Last edited:

Daymos

Whats a gen? For better or worse I bought a gaming laptop. A very solid 1080p/60fps machine, I could even play cyberpunk.. not that I want to right now.

It's an xbox, it'll get all future microsoft (and bethesda) games + gamepass
It's mechanically a nintendo switch, I can plug it into my tv and play with any bluetooth controller
and.. it plays horizon zero dawn, maybe it's a bit of a playstation too

I've also got a switch and a ps4 pro. I'll most likely buy a ps5 one day too, definitely not an xbox though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom