• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which Combination of Current-Gen Consoles Do You Own?

Which Combination of Current-Gen Consoles Do You Own?

• PS4 only

Votes: 35 23.5%
  • Xbox One only

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Switch only

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • PS4 + Switch

Votes: 43 28.9%
  • PS4 + Xbox One

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Xbox One + Switch

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • PS4 + Xbox One + Switch

Votes: 46 30.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Humdinger

Which combination of current-gen consoles do you own?

The last poll on this subject was 2 years ago. I figured it was time for some updated stats, since we're coming to the end of this generation and GAF has grown a lot in 2 years. I'm also a little curious to see whether Switch has gained more momentum.

For those wondering why I didn't include PC as an option: 1) poll options are limited to 10, and if I were to include PC permutations, that would require many more slots than are available -- so it just doesn't fit; 2) I'm a console gamer, and my interest is in console gaming; 3) PC gamers whined too much in the last poll about why there weren't more PC options, despite my explaining it in the OP and 6 or 7 times later in the thread; to avoid that hassle, it's easier and simpler for me to just leave PC out; and 4) this will make the results align a little better with next-gen console preference polls, which in turn might allow us to see if people are shifting from one console to another (leaving Xbox for PS, for instance, or vice versa) or just sticking with brand preference.

If you also game on PC, just vote according to the consoles you own. If you're PC-only, sorry, this poll isn't for you.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Playstation 4 Pro and Xbox One X. I have about thirty games for the former (mostly exclusives) and only three games for the latter (one of which came with it).

h00ters

XB1, PS4, Switch & PC.

Pretty much do all my gaming exclusively on PC now though. Imagine that'll change slightly when the Mario anniversary pack comes out.

GreatnessRD

I kinda cheated because I put what I owned vs. what I currently still own. But I don't care, fight me.

Currently owned
PS4 Pro and Switch

Used to own
Xbox One
Xbox One S
PS4 Launch Console (Living room console)
PS4 Uncharted Special Edition (bedroom console)

It upsets me the money I've burned this generation carelessly. Never, ever again!

Arkam

Switch since launch. PS4 about a year in and a then got a pro just before Spider-Man came out. Picked up an X1X last summer to to play Forza and thinking it would be my BC XBox console... then 4/5 games I want to play are not supported. 360 remains hooked up :/

BlackTron

I never got an Xbox One. Gaming life has been pretty good between PC, PS4 and Switch. Honestly I don't want another platform, 3 is already out of hand.

MaddMatt

Neo Member
PS4 for me, Switch Lites for the kids - though I kinda want to get Breath of the Wild and do a play through.

njean777

All three except PC, had a gaming PC (that I built) but sold it to somebody that would use it way more than I would.

Started the gen with the WiiU, 3DS and Xbone, then built a PC in early 2016. Still have the Xbone, but almost exclusively play on either PC or Switch now.

Poordevil

Ps4 and a PS4 Pro. Picked up the Pro when I upgraded my Sony CRT to a Sony 4k X900E. I balked about upgrading the console because the PS4 supports HDR, but I am glad I went ahead and got the Pro.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Which combination of current-gen consoles do you own?

The last poll on this subject was 2 years ago. I figured it was time for some updated stats, since we're coming to the end of this generation and GAF has grown a lot in 2 years. I'm also a little curious to see whether Switch has gained more momentum.

For those wondering why I didn't include PC as an option: 1) poll options are limited to 10, and if I were to include PC permutations, that would require many more slots than are available -- so it just doesn't fit; 2) I'm a console gamer, and my interest is in console gaming; 3) PC gamers whined too much in the last poll about why there weren't more PC options, despite my explaining it in the OP and 6 or 7 times later in the thread; to avoid that hassle, it's easier and simpler for me to just leave PC out; and 4) this will make the results align a little better with next-gen console preference polls, which in turn might allow us to see if people are shifting from one console to another (leaving Xbox for PS, for instance, or vice versa) or just sticking with brand preference.

If you also game on PC, just vote according to the consoles you own. If you're PC-only, sorry, this poll isn't for you.
Ps4.. Nintendo switch. Pc

Main console: ps4

If the Graphics Are The same.
I choose. Nintendo switch

nordique

All 3

I can’t help it. Ever since PS2/Xbox/gc gen, I’ve had all 3 major company consoles. I like them all, every gen, for different reasons.

only one I didn’t jump in early on was the Xbox until Xmas 2003, 360 I got a year after it came out, and ps3 due to price, but I did have one briefly when mgs4 came out

I’ve also had most revisions some how. Strange lol

Last edited:

Gandih42

PS4, although I technically don't own it. It's been two years and my friend still hasn't noticed it's missing/ wanted it back.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
PC, PS4 and Switch. Oh and a 3DS.

Yeah I kinda like games. ^^u

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
3GCy.gif

CouzinD

2 PS4’s (Arkham Knight special edition and a slim) Xbox One X and Switch.

Ive always dabbled between each brand, if I can afford to at the time. I may currently play the PS4 more, but I don’t go in for the whole fanboy thing, being a grown adult n all.

Odd people!

Last edited:

scalman

PS4 + PC . because PC does everything xbox and ps4 does sony exclusives. those 2 does all, will be same for next gen.

Top Bottom