• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which DMC game do you think had the best boss battles.

PJX

I've been playing through the DMC games again and I must say when talking about great boss battles throught out the series only DMC 1 and 3 have great memorable boss battles.

DMC 2 was a shit game with even worse shit boss battles

DMC 4 = Other than Berial and Credo ...the rest were crap.

DMC 5 = After the hype died down and you really looked at the game, if it wasn't for Vergil, it would be just as shitty as DMC 2 boss battles. I mean you fought a giant shitty mech cockroach.

Hot5pur

DMC3.
Also DMC3 is the best game. It felt quite nice as a package.
DMC5 had really nice character models and the nero and dante gameplay were fairly good.
Then you had V, which is ew, and the whole game felt like a bunch of dudes were dropped into some lazy-ass environments.
The bosses? Can't say any were that memorable, Goliath was promising, and then it kind went downhill.
DMC3 had its fair share of meh bosses, but overall it was best.

DMC5 was good, but ultimately it did not scratch that itch for me, so I've given up on the DMC series.

Griffon

DMC3 is still the GOAT.

DMC5 was a disappointment overall. Its best bosses are repeats of DMC3 bosses.

Last edited:

MikeM

I know everyone hates the DmC remake but I really enjoyed it. The boss battles that come to mind are the giant baby and the TV digital face guy.

I’m sad they did not make a second DmC remake.

Top Bottom