• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which edition of Watch Dogs are you buying? Here's a spreadsheet to help you out..

dmr87

Ubisoft please.

7LK.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WATCH_DOGS

Sothpaw

I have a gaming PC so PC ofc. If it turns out to be decent that is.

Oh nm I get what you mean. The basic version if I get it.

derExperte

I thought I preordered the PC Standard Edition as a digital download but according to the chart that doesn't exist. edit: Okay, Special Edition via Uplay. Doesn't exist either.

AlexBasch

I'll wait for either a PS+ discount or grabbing the game from the shelf at 19.99 at some point, no way I can make a mistake that way I think.

Ploid 3.0

PC normal edition, I don't subscribe to PS+ (for now). I'm not going to until I actually want free games (swamped already) and a PS4 game with online that's not on PC is a must for me (maybe SF5, DC vs Capcom, or GT6 - 7).

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap, that's a lot of versions.

This is getting out of control. It has become literally impossible to enjoy all the content available for a singular product. For the Arkham games, waiting for the GOTY edition is about the only way to ensure you have everything because the initial release will spread all costumes and DLC across 20 different retailers and platforms.

KingJ2002

lol @ that spreadsheet.

i'm renting the ps4 standard edition... let me like the game first before i invest in digital hats and shit.

MayMay

Banned
Gonna get the most "normal" and cheap PC Version there is.. Dont really care about the digital pre-order/additional content bonus swag.

JayEH

And this isn't even including retailer specific pre order DLC (every retailer I've seen has their own pack).

Fake Edit: Oh never mind, looks like they're there. Still ridiculous.

As if there isnt one with everything, and they're all over priced.

Nope, sorry. I was all in for one with everything and it doesn't exist. Are they expecting people to buy multiple versions?!

Chao

The future of gaming!

Choosing a version is like a game itself, probably more fun than the actual game.

hughesta

Banned
Fuck that, god damn. It's getting to the point where it's completely impossible to experience all of a AAA multiplatform games' content without buying every version of the game.

Hatchtag

Banned
I'll just wait for the GOTY edition this fall/next spring. Especially since I'm not too certain this game will even be good.

Hexa

There is literally no option that gets you everything. :/
There is no way in hell I'm buying this before the GotY edition then.
This is gonna get pirates to hell and back.

sunnz

I actually forgot which version I brought...

All I know is I paid £19 for it and its on the PC.

(g2a, special paypal offer)

Top Bottom