• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which edition of Watch Dogs are you buying? Here's a spreadsheet to help you out..

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
the fuq did I just see

tumblr_inline_mnwaoc1oiF1qz4rgp.gif

not buying any until I see reviews and impression from gaf. Then I will buy standard edition, may be digital if the game is mindblowing

Furyous

This is not that bad judging by the fact that no one has to buy it.

I want this game... But not at $60. Either way, I look forward to the reviews.

Nzyme32

That´s just ridiculous.

Gonna get none of those. GOTY Edition in steam sale for 10€

If it´s even good.

People should actively do what the OP has done with other games just to emphasise how ridiculous it is.

For me, if it is not in the base game, I will not buy it or give a shit.

The rare occasion when this will not be true is if it is available as an extremely simple and affordable upgrade, that integrally changes the core game eg Civ V

The spreadsheet makes it look more ridiculous than it really is. There's a couple of special editions for different regions and the usual digital options. Meh.

ValeYard

Yeah, I guess none of the above.

I was actually just looking at game versions am Amazon.de. They purported to have a version that only they were selling. I hate this version stuff, just be happy if I'm going to buy your game.

BigDug13

This is having the opposite intended effect. It's making me not want to get this game on day 1 for $60 and just wait a year for a fully patched and content rich GOTY edition.

boyshine

Standard edition Wii U. Pre-ordered ages ago. Sticking to it. I have Mario Kart 8, then summer, means no time for Watch Dogs until september regardless. :)

Man what the fuck.

Anyways I have no interest in the game but nvidia gave me a key when I bought a new graphics card...so whatever version that is.

Apparently you have to buy three copies to get everything. I can never be arsed to care about this nonsense. I'm getting whatever the Nvidia code will give me, if it's just the game then that's great.

Amon-Lau

I stand corrected, seems like that uplay offer(all costume packs) covers all the Pre-order's on the uplay shop and not just the dedsec one...

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Where's that picture of the Mona Lisa and it's cut up into segments for DLC?

Cuz we need to slice that picture up some more just for this case.

Top Bottom