• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which is best in your opinion

Which is best in your opinion?

• Resident Evil 7 Biohazard

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Uncharted The Lost Legacy

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Metro 2033 Redux

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Metro Exodus

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

Eiknarf

Banned
Which is best in your opinion?

The one that wins I play next:

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
MC (86/79)
OC 86/91%

Uncharted The Lost Legacy
MC (84/79)
OC 85/90%

Metro: 2033 Redux
MC (90/79)
OC 84/83%

Metro: Exodus
MC (82/69)
OC 83/82%

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
From those list I like Lost Legacy more, but to be fair I’m not exactly fan of FPS games.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
For me, it's Uncharted: The Lost Legacy which was an excellent 9.5/10 and my second best game of 2017 and my fifth best game of the generation.

Second would be Metro Exodus (8.5/10) followed by Metro Last Light (8.5/10), Metro 2033 (8.0/10) and RE 7 (8.0/10). Can't go wrong either way though.

Fuz

Banned
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Edit: dammit guys.

Last edited:

Shiken

Resident Evil 7 by far. I did not like the Metro games and Lost Legacy always seemed like a meh entry in the franchise TBH.

That is good, that is good.

I immediately thought of this scene from the thread title. Post does not disappoint.

Edited for HD version:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for The Hu concert while I dream of an Assassin's Creed: Khan (in Mongolia, on fleet horse with falcons and shit)

and I listen to:

and:

Last edited:

Arachnid

I haven't played Exodus yet, so I can't chime in on that.

Of the others though, RE7 and it's not even close. LL is good, but short (it took me around 7 hours). I did like it more than UC4 and 3, though neither of those were half the game UC2 was IMO. Still, it was nothing special. Just more of the same Uncharted.

RE7 is fantastic, and a solid length (first playthrough took me around 13-14 hours). If you can get the DLC with it, do so. They add a ton of story content and a better ending. With all the story DLCs, you're looking at 20+ hours easy, and its great all the way through.

Redux is great too. I personally enjoyed it more than Lost Legacy, though not as much as RE7. It's also two games, so you'll definitely get enough bang for your buck.

molasar

Banned
I immediately thought of this scene from the thread title. Post does not disappoint.

Edited for HD version:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for The Hu concert while I dream of an Assassin's Creed: Khan (in Mongolia, on fleet horse with falcons and shit)

and I listen to:

and:

Something with a comedic accent for New Year's Eve

Verdanth

Resident Evil 7 if you play it in VR. Don't play that game normally. It really deserves to be played on VR.

Mista

Banned
RE7 is a good game but I'll choose Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Had fun with it more than Uncharted 3&4 combined

Virex

Banned
All 3 Metro games are amazing and RE7 was amazing as well. Got the platinum trophy for all of them. Nott Uncharted though not a big Uncharted fan.

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
I have RE7 and I know I’ll love the story, but am afraid of starting it because I’m afraid I’ll be annoyed at the “puzzle solving running back and forth“ aspect.

That’s what turned me off about the new RE2. But you guys voted it so I must oblige

That said
Which Metro game is best?
On Metacritic and Open Critic it looks like Metro 2033 Redux scores slightly better than Metro Exodus. But the graphics on Exodus are definitely more “today” due to it being newer

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
A lot happens in these games, Metro kinda felt it went on-and-on, Resident Evil series hasn't penetrated to the core fanbase in years so I think RE7 was a welcome to the franchise, Uncharted Legacy is another AAA PS4 action adventure game right and can go toe to toe with any game out there.

Top Bottom