• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which is your iconic movie quote of the 21st century?

What quote do you like the most?

• Are you not entertained? - Gladiator

• You shall not pass!! - LOTR

• This is Sparta!! - 300

• You're a wizard, Harry - Harry Potter

• What I do have are a very particular set of skills... - Taken

• Just keep swimming - Finding Nemo

• Why so serious? - The Dark Knight

• Wakanda Forever! - Black Panther

• Stop trying to make Fetch happen - Mean Girls

• With great power comes great responsibility - Spider-Man

• I am Iron Man - Iron Man

• Wilson!! - Castaway

• May the odds be ever in your favour - The Hunger Games

Results are only viewable after voting.

HE1NZ

Banned
city john GIF

RAÏSanÏa

Mediocre.

so far. About sums up the last 20 years of movies. "Witness Me!" "Avengers Assemble." :rolleyes:

There's no "This is my BOOMSTICK!"

Barrage

went with gandalf, the legend. can't remember too many quotes, besides a handful of FF quotes and this:
iu
FUCK. YES.

There's a loooooooota good shit in the last 20 years.

Ferrell really did provide just a flurry of quotable shit in the 2000s-"You're my boy, Blue!", etc.-that I would say have aged better and are less annoying then when everyone was quoting Jim Carrey in replacement of a personality in the 90s.

Most of mine are not in the poll. For example, "You had my curiosity. Now you have my Attention." Only issue with that Django Unchained quote is it might work better as a meme than a quote.

Also, although I dont love the movie, The Departed does have an all-timer-"I'm the guy that does his job. You must be the other guy."

captain-phillips-boat-hijack-im-the-captain-now-barkhad-gif-4242563p

So insane that "I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW" from Captain Phillips was adlibbed. One of those great Hollywood stories.

Last edited:

BigBooper

I love when Maximus reveals his identity in Gladiator. Hard to use in normal conversation though.

(My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.)

Aggelos

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullshit, I did not hit her, I did naaaawt. O Hi Mark!'

Last edited:
Top Bottom