• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which launch-day games are you excited to buy and play on your PS5 or Xbox Series S/X? Poll Inside.

Which launch-day games are you excited to buy and play on your PS5 or Xbox Series S/X?

• Total voters
Poll Inside makes it triumphant return.

With 5 weeks to go till the next-generation officially starts I'm wondering which launch-day games are you most excited to buy and play on your new, shiny PS5 or Xbox Series S/X?
New AAA exclusives? AAA third party multiplats? Old Backward Comparability titles? What tickles your fancy to get these consoles through a ride?

You get 3 choices to see what overlaps the most.

Feel free to vote and participate and let us know how hype you're about the launch day games for next-generation. Poll options are limited but feel free to suggest any big titles that I may have missed that release either on November 10 or 12.

Cyberpunk releases on the 19th so at launch day you will not be able to play this game (moreover, only the current gen versions will be available on the 19th, not the PS5/Xbox Series S/X version that release at a later date).

Last edited:

Ceadeus

I don't know, I think I'll wait for better games before getting a console. At least, I would wait for console hands on and reviews to make a better idea.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
As of now, this is my November/December games line up -

XBOX SERIES X (primary)
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Gears Tactics
- Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Marvel's Avengers
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- The Falconeer
- Watch Dogs Legion

PLAYSTATION 5 (secondary exclusives only)
- Marvel's Spider Man: Miles Morales

Still waiting on release dates for Crossfire X campaign, Outriders and The Ascent.

Kokoloko85

Demon Souls. I loved the original and this looks amazing.
Spiderman MM
Astrobot

Gears tactics should be fun but I will buy in a couple of years

KO7

Gamepass for Forza Horizon 4 for a week until Cyberpunk releases. Should hold me over until Halo Infinite

cudiye

Demon souls, Sm MM, Cold war. Then sell Spider man once ive platinumed to play/buy cyber punk

Last edited:

Quasicat

I was able to pick up a Series X from Target using only gift cards I’ve saved up over the past year, mainly from my Speedy Rewards account. Other than that, I’m pretty cheap and will be playing mostly BC titles that will go on sale in November and December. I will be playing SackBoy and Miles Morales, but it will be through the PS4 instead.

Top Bottom