Which Theme are you using on GAF?

I use Dark. Like @Kadayi said I switch to light for longer posts. I kinda dislike the font used here for longer posts, short posts it really doesn't bug me as much.

Original gaming-age forum was light (IIRC) so I always stuck with light for nearly 20 years. (Actually, I only found out that you can change themes on message boards.. lol)

Mr. Grumpy

Grumpy see, Grumpy do.
@AranS
There are two at the moment, you can switch them either in your profile or at the bottom of the page if you follow the Change Theme: NeoGAF 2018 - Dark link. There are plans to have more moving forwards but they just haven't been the priority in terms of where work has to be done yet.

I use the dark theme for this account and the light theme for my standard account, it makes it easier to remember who I am when doing that.

Used to use the light theme but I use dark theme now. Its way easier on the eyes when I wake up at random times at night and just look at Gaf on me phone. One night around 3am I had it on light theme before with my phone on the brightest settings once, and I swear I was blinded for a minute. Felt like a vampire walking into sunlight.

Last edited: