White House meeting between Trump, Pelosi, and Schumer.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Dec 5, 2008
www.twitch.tv
He entered his first term with Democrats controlling the House and the Senate. So save your bullshit excuses by blaming the Republicans who were elected to stop him.

And as far as his expectations, I would point to his NUMEROUS campaign promises about it.
Ah ok so you've got nothing. Got it.

EscapeArtist

Banned
Dec 18, 2014
Midwest
I think you need to take a step back and reassess your priorities, this is an internet forum and there is no need to get so worked up.

I remember last time we engaged in debate you had a near melt down regarding Kavanaugh.

Life's too short my friend.
I remember you! You were the guy that was totally down with rapists while I took a staunch anti-rape position.

EscapeArtist

Banned
Dec 18, 2014
Midwest
You had a melt down over baseless accusations.

You're replying to a post I made over a week ago, time to let it go and get on with your life.
Well, yeah. I was banned for a week for being an asshole and I just saw it today so I replied today, the first time that I could duder. For me it was brand new. How them rapists in the government doing? Well I hope? And lol "baseless accusations" he was accused by multiple women, but I know dude...you don't consider women to be people so I could see how you would think their accusations were nothing.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
Well, yeah. I was banned for a week for being an asshole and I just saw it today so I replied today, the first time that I could duder. For me it was brand new. How them rapists in the government doing? Well I hope? And lol "baseless accusations" he was accused by multiple women, but I know dude...you don't consider women to be people so I could see how you would think their accusations were nothing.
Please stop quoting me.