• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive for coronavirus

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Prayers on Twitter for her to die incoming in 5. 4. 3. . .

She should be fine and I hope she is. She is in the demographic where <1 in 10,000 die, and almost all of those have other issues (immume problems, asthma, etc.).

Reactions: DeeDogg_

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004
So what is the spin if (and hoping this is the case) all these WH + Republicans come out of this just fine (like most of America)?
Well the two biggest fatties are in the hospital right now, Barr tbd as the third but he’s begun quarantine after initially saying he wouldn’t. In any case, they’ll probably all survive, and some will likely experience long term health consequences, so not sure what spin would be required

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004

...this is why you still take measures to protect other people even if you test negative. It’s like pretending a gun is always loaded even if the safety is on and your finger is off the trigger, you never point it at something you don’t intend to shoot.

Reactions: DeafTourette

sackings

Jul 22, 2020

...this is why you still take measures to protect other people even if you test negative. It’s like pretending a gun is always loaded even if the safety is on and your finger is off the trigger, you never point it at something you don’t intend to shoot.
so you want people to quarantine even if they test negative? for how long?

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Good grief, I wonder how many of these people were fucking last week :p
I honestly think that is one of the main modes of transmission - it's why the riots and college starting greatly accelerated the spread. It could be that the virus degrades fast enough in air that you have to be literally swapping spit and breathing someone's exhalation inches away to get it quickly. You might need to be in a room with someone for hours to catch it otherwise.

EHuntingon

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2013
Michigan
ehuntington.org
Was Hope Hicks patient zero for this? How crazy it must be to have to deal with quarantining during the last month of the election cycle? I'm sure they'll all be fine, but this is going to throw a wrench into everything.

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
I assume there's lots of fucking in DC.

I lived in DC in my 20s. As an average-looking dude, I could go out almost any weekend and hook-up with a hill staffer. There's a ton of them, at the time they were all cute (this is before liberal women started to look odd), and they were all going wild in the "big" city away from home.

Was Hope Hicks patient zero for this?
Seems like it, but I find it VERY odd that no notable democrats have tested positive. Some must have come in contact with her (or other GOP members) at some point.

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004
Two housekeeping staff members have tested positive. I’m sure their suites and Walter Reed for them and all their family members are being prepped as we speak.

V4skunk

Nov 20, 2018
Off topic.
My dad is 67 years old.
He had an appointment at the doctors last week and asked for a corona virus test and they give him one.
He got a phone call today saying he tested positive...
Nothing wrong with him.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Falcs

BlackOlivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2018
Off topic.
My dad is 67 years old.
He had an appointment at the doctors last week and asked for a corona virus test and they give him one.
Nothing wrong with him.
But Biden said 200 million people died, the left says Covid is so bad it traveled back in time and killed the dinosaurs (previously it was glutens)

Batiman

Danger: male feminist
Feb 11, 2020
Off topic.
My dad is 67 years old.
Nothing wrong with him.
And? It affects everyone different. This is known.