White school children are taken to a Mosque & made to repeat the phrase 'Allahu Akbar' over and over.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I can see a problem if these are publicly schooled children.
When I was in high school we had to take a course where we learned about all different relegions, and in college I took another course and I had to go to a hindu temple.

But I could see that for school children it could be a different look.

Only thing I am saying is if they want to teach kids about relegions then show them all of them (while the major ones). Don't just do Islam. That way its fair and not one group is being favored and I couldn't really consider it indoctrination if you are giving multiple view points.

All though I do know in the US relegion and state are touchy issues, especially if its Christianity that is the relegion. Seems people get more pissed at christianity when it crosses in schools or the public than other relegions.

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX

You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means.

There is no other context to a religious chant. They are fairly straight forward.
What if they're all children of devout muslim parents? How the fuck do you know, that's my point. Do you get mad if Johnny Appleseed teaches his son to say hail mary's?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
In the USA, we've had plenty of attempts to get the pledge of allegiance banned from schools because it contains the words "under God".

Surely people are intelligent enough to see this crosses the same line. Driving public-school kids (if that is the case here) to a mosque to engage in religious chanting is not a proper use of public -- and therefore secular -- tax money.

TheGreatYosh

Jul 19, 2018
So, people actually follow those types of Twitter accounts? Imagine seeing all that cancerous shit on your timeline, regardless of whether it's left or right leaning.
Seems exhausting.
Yeah, I know. Clown World is terrible. Please don’t point this out to me. I just want to bury my head in the sand, and watch some Netflix.

Reactions: CurryPanda

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Then their parents did a shitty job because they are laughing.
My simple point is you don't know what the fuck is going on in that video other than some rando kids are reciting some muslim bullshit. Being outraged without knowing the context is just lame. For all the shit we give radical lefties about behaving like NPCs there are people eating this shit up without showing any critical thought here.

One point I'd like to make is these are Children from the Netherlands not just "white" children. Their culture is much more progressive as a whole. I think their is a difference between this happening there and here in the US.

My simple point is you don't know what the fuck is going on in that video other than some rando kids are reciting some muslim bullshit. Being outraged without knowing the context is just lame. For all the shit we give radical lefties about behaving like NPCs there are people eating this shit up without showing any critical thought here.

Quit projecting your emotional state into my posts. I aint even mad.

Last edited:

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
One point I'd like to make is these are Children from the Netherlands not just "white" children. Their culture is much more progressive as a whole. I think their is a difference between this happening there and here in the US.

Quit projecting your emotional state into my posts. I aint even mad.
Calling it hypocritical is equally lame. Criticizing it at all without having the slightest clue why those kids are doing what they're doing is being stupid.

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Says the person pulling ridiculous arguments out of his ass,. "What if they're all children of devout muslim parents? " :messenger_ok:
Call it ridiculous all you want, the point is we don't know what we're seeing. You're watching a clip that has been purposefully edited to remove all context and is clearly being shared for the sole purpose of manipulating emotions and eating it up. The fact that you have convinced yourself there is no context that could possibly make this not worth commenting on says a lot about you.

I hate the regressive left as much as anyone on this board and there are plenty of valid reasons to be upset about what they do that I don't need to manufacture them. If OP shares more information that this is some public school field trip I will be right there with you calling it out. We're just not there yet, and the behavior of the majority of people posting in this topic makes it clear that we are just as fallible as the NPCs we make fun of when it comes to seeing what we want to see.

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
Nothing wrong with that video. Hope the kids left knowing more about Islam the people that practice it.

ipukespiders

Oct 9, 2006
Say what we say when we say it.
Say it again then you can go home to your toys.
Alright I'll say it.
I'll say it again.
Now can I go home to my toys?

Reactions: Zog

Zog

Oct 24, 2017
Help me out here? We are ok with forcing non Christian kids to go to a Christian church and praise Jesus now?

Reactions: TheGreatYosh

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
It absolutely is. A circuit court found that merely being in the presence of Christian artifacts amounted to indoctrination.
No. It's about graduation ceremonies. Listen, it really sounds like you're barking at the moon here.

Zangiefy360

Aug 30, 2018
What kind of context do you need to know? Kids repeating a hateful phrase like "Allahu Akbar" doesn't need any context. I wouldn't need context if kids were repeating "Heil Hitler," nor would you, I expect.

Reactions: Zog

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Yet a public school can't even hold an event in a church gym with all religious symbols covered because of indoctrination worries. You don't see a double standard?
The double standard exists. But you have to learn how to pick your battles. This is hardly worth being outraged over. We get enough of that from the left these days. Let's not become them.

bigedole

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
What kind of context do you need to know? Kids repeating a hateful phrase like "Allahu Akbar" doesn't need any context. I wouldn't need context if kids were repeating "Heil Hitler," nor would you, I expect.
I'm not going to assert that anyone praising the god of a religion is hateful. I wouldn't want someone doing it to Christians or Jews and I don't want someone doing it to Muslims. The context we need is what was the reason the kids are there. If the parents knowingly submitted them to this experience, then that's on the parents, the Muslim lady ain't doing anything wrong. If the school took them for a field trip for the sake of diversity and the parents have no clue what their children are doing, then I'd be pretty outraged.

Either way you need context before you can unilaterally condemn what is happening in the video, and that video has none.

PonyStation4

May 26, 2018
It'sfuckingnothing.gif
This seems pretty harmless. It's a bit weird to have children chant "God is great" when they may not even believe in any of that stuff, but they probably just wanted to show these kids what Muslim prayer's like. That seems fine to me. Not that big a deal.

I went to church once for Christmas in school and I just kinda sat there and listened. It doesn't immediately mean kids are getting indoctrinated.
TIL forcing females to the back isn't sexist and is fine

Last edited:

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
more fear mongering garbage. perhaps some context could be provided?

If anything, this shows the strengths of western civilization - presumably this is a video of kids learning about other religions and being exposed to different points of views. So that they not grow old and become afraid of what they don't understand (see OP). Through exposure of different cultures and beliefs they can even perhaps come to learn that all religions are more or less fairy tales, and come to understand what is actually important: Common humanity. Sorry OP that you were not educated in this way and turned out to be a maladjusted adult - ironically, similar to many who are raised in the middle east that you so despise. Your outrage is not much different than most devout Muslims if their children were taken to Christian church and told to pray to Jesus.

A human being is part of the whole, called by us ‘universe,’ a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separate from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. -Albert Einstein
Glad to see progressives want to regress from a secular society now.

Oct 26, 2018
What's the difference between this and me growing up as a kid and hearing about Jesus, Mary and the manger? And then everyone going nuts over Easter egg hunts? I'm not religious but got hit with this stuff as a kid. Who cares.

HenkDV

Aug 11, 2018
It's ironic that liberals like yourself have no problem putting Christians in a Muslim mosque but cringe at the idea of having non-Christians attend a church for educational or recreational purposes. Don't you think?
Why would i have a problem with Muslims (or anyone) going to a Christian church for a day to learn about the religion? I don't follow

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Ya. It was done in school.

Everyone sit on the carpet and teacher reads you bible stories. And it was a public school. Not a christian or private school.
Did they make you pray, or tell you it was real, or were they simply teaching the context of a holiday?

Hell, Easter eggs are not really Christian. That is the secular-aspect of Easter.

Reactions: ConnorDuffy1977

infinitys_7th

Oct 1, 2006
Why would i have a problem with Muslims (or anyone) going to a Christian church for a day to learn about the religion? I don't follow
Learning about religion is different from forcing someone to pray as part of a "religion experience".

Would you want kids being taken to a snake handler church in some backwoods holler to hold cottonmouths and pray to Jesus for them not to bite them if he seems them worthy?

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I don't see anything wrong here as long as the kids are taken to a synagogue and a hindu temple as well so they can get a well rounded education on different religions and customs (I am assuming that they are catholic/christian and already go to church).
They can still expose them to it without forcing them to participate. If it was a group of brown kids being forced to yell “God is great!” in a church, what would the response be?

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
They can still expose them to it without forcing them to participate. If it was a group of brown kids being forced to yell “God is great!” in a church, what would the response be?
personally I wouldn't have a problem if they were saying a prayer at each place. Nothing forceful just to show them the different ways people pray.

Now SJW/Leftist would probably go crazy of course.

MC Safety

Jun 9, 2004
It looks like they may be on a field trip learning about a religion. 🤷‍♂️
Why would that be a field trip?

When I student-taught English many years ago, we took the students on a trip to a local GM plant. The male students got a tour of the assembly line and the female students got a tour of the infirmary. And before the groups split up, the tour leader made the kids bow their heads in prayer. I thought to ask about all of that, but the tour gave me the laser death eyes when he saw I wasn't praying.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
The double standard exists. But you have to learn how to pick your battles. This is hardly worth being outraged over. We get enough of that from the left these days. Let's not become them.
People keep saying this, why? Who is "outraged"? Mocking something doesn't mean you hate it.

If this happened in a christian church, there would be lawsuits and petitions. The worst they are getting is what, a video being mocked on youtube?

Last edited:

BraveOne

Feb 2, 2017
People keep saying this, why? Who is "outraged"? Mocking something doesn't mean you hate it.

If this happened in a christian church, there would be lawsuits and petitions. The worst they are getting is what, a video being mocked on youtube?
Muslim kids going to a Nativity play in a Christian church.

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
Given its a field trip I assume parents can opt their kids out if they want. So it seems like their parents didn't mind.

Pointless outrage.

Allah Akbur just means God is great in Arabic, Christians in the Middle East use the phrase too.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
It did happen in a Christian church and no outrage. Only when white kids visit a mosque then it’s outrage .
So we are just going to pretend there haven't been lawsuits and political fights over religion in public schools?

People have fought, in court over this. That is "outrage". Not cracking jokes at a video

Also....Why should I give a crap about a nativity scene?

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Video needs full context.

But I love how quickly the word "scaremongering" is rolled to dismiss instead of address critique.

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
Suicide bombers also tend to adopt the phrase. Jus' sayin'.
Yeah, it's pretty trademark right now. Is there anyone who doesn't think of that when hearing this chant?

I mean the left immediately condemns/bans every single trivial thing the alt-right "adopts". You can't even do the "OK" sign anymore because it's now associated with nazis or something. One could use the same logic and ban the chant but i guess it's another double standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zangiefy360

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Yeah, it's pretty trademark right now. Is there anyone who doesn't think of that when hearing this chant?
Throw it on the pile of terms that no longer have meaning - such as "racist", "sexist", "nazi", etc.

One could use the same logic and ban the chant but i guess it's another double standard.
The explicit purpose of identity politics is to justify the practice of double-standards.

Last edited:

DocONally

Oct 21, 2014
It might be common in Islamic countries, but you hear someone shout that at a rock concert in Paris, or Manchester, and you know what to expect. And it goes past the point of religion then - you're basically a cunt who uses high-school science to kill innocent young people. I respect the need for Muslims to use a language to mark respect to their creator, but I prefer Western ones, such as "go with God" that goes with a sincere handshake and smile.

Muslim kids in the West, upon being taught this Allah is Great mantra, will see the contradictions it invokes as they grow up and hopefully Islam will change from the inside, which I believe is the only way it can change - by a questioning mentality.

That's my 2 cents anyway.

Last edited:

Johnny Silver

Oct 24, 2018
The kids are naive and they don't know what they are saying.

However the mosque knows and they told the kids to recite those verse because it's a allegiance claim.

The children are not practicioners of the mohammedean cult and yet they told them to recite verses that only it's practitioners would say as if the children were practicioners.

This is a violation of the religious sovereignty of the individual and an attempt at indoctrination of the youth. This is also being done against the wishes of the parents who I bet had no knowledge of this. Any sane parent who would care for their children would not tolerate this.

Again another example of the societal privileges given to Islam that would have been unthinkable for any other religion, much less christianity. As of now, I DEMAND that all muslin children from that mosque go to a sinagoge or a church and preach allegiance according to the verses of those religions. There will be exemptions tolerated.

Whoever authorized this is to be fired at once. If I had my child in that school I would have removed him/her from it immediately. I would have the mosque closed down for violation of religious rights and indoctrination of children.

And for all the lazy apologist in this threat, your hypocrisy and ill will is clearly noted.

(edited)

Last edited:
Reactions: DocONally

Johnny Silver

Oct 24, 2018
The explicit purpose of identity politics is to justify the practice of double-standards.
Indeed, which is why it much be obliterated. It's practice seen as intolerable. It holds no virtue or legitimacy.

It is the tool of evil people and practiced by morons. An ideology that much the met with extreme hostility and ruthlessly destroyed.

It's practice should have long been prohibited by law. But the west has lost it's way and this it was a perquisite before this evil ideology could be openly professed.

Had this evil ideology been openly practiced during a time when morally the west was still sure of itself in terms of principles, it would have been seen as the evil that it hides to be and stopped in it's tracks by a position of abhorrence from everyone towards it.

They needed to dumb us down enough before openly practicing they decadent ways as if they were legitimate values.