• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Supremacists Beat Black Man in Charlottesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opto

Banned
Wolfenstein_The_New_Order_cover.jpg

I'm going to enjoy New Colossus so much more now as a point of stress relief

DonMigs85

Humanity will die out and it will take a long time before earth can field life again, but it will.

There will be no memory of us or our existence.

It's for the best, really.

Let's just hope the evil people don't develop immortality, interstellar travel or terraforming

Beefy

The bruva should have calmly talked to the Nazis beating him, to educate them on how they are wrong. It would have worked and then they could of hugged it out.

SoulUnison

Banned
God, the two guys who look like they're in mid-swing seem so young.

I don't even think they're even done being teenagers yet.

The guy in the hard hat(?) looks like he could be 16.

Everytime I log in it's something else and it's escalating. Charlotesville mayor and police chief should resign. Pathetic. Your fucking job is to protect the people and dude's are getting beat feet away frm a police station? Fuck this crap.

The bruva should have calmly talked to the Nazis beating to educate them on how they are wrong. It would have worked and then they could of hugged it out.

Woahwoahwoahwoah dude. "Wrong" is such a harsh word. There must be a gentler way to describe their differing opinions on the subject of brutally beating a human being because of the color of their skin.

I wonder if the counter protesters showed up in riot gear and wielding weapons, would that have been ok too? I mean the cops seemed to not give a shit from the media that has come out when these human pieces of fucking garbage showed up. Seriously, anybody, ANYBODY, who says "both sides" or "we should open dialogue" or "we should reach across the aisle" is fucking complicit in this shit and an enabler and no better than these fucks. We need to consider them the terrorists they are and correct the error of our ancestors and wipe the confederacy completely the fuck out.

Pikma

Banned
The bruva should have calmly talked to the Nazis beating him, to educate them on how they are wrong. It would have worked and then they could of hugged it out.
Agreed, it's was the only right solution, otherwise we might be at risk of creating an echochamber

Absolutely disgusting. I hope he recovers quickly. Fuck these people and everyone who supports them or has the audacity to trot out the "both sides" argument.

Kicko

Minorities should start arming themselves, this is getting ridiculous when even the government is against you.

It has been done before, look up the Black Panthers. However, they were labeled a hate group by those in control, similar to how BLM is being treated today.

It has been done before, look up the Black Panthers. However, they were labeled a hate group by those in control, similar to how BLM is being treated today.

Funny that, how when black folks arm and prepare for civil conflict that shit gets stomped out with the swiftness and it's leaders assassinated.

This news all day.

Following tweets and facebook videos watching this all unfold has been a very sad day.

And the man in charge will not bat an eye while his little minions cause havoc unpunished.

This was a very sad day.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but this is how not scared these Nazis are:
ojLCG0d.png

They don't really care and the system isn't going to fix this without people calling it what it is and stop trying to play both sides.

I find it interesting not one nazi has been shot by police, like black children sleeping can be killed but NOT A SINGLE NAZI even after 2 police were murdered.

Mr. X

where the fucks who were going on about blocking roads and nana ruth during blm rallies when it's a bunch of white supremacist blocking roads and beating people or running them over?

watershed

Banned
More than anything, I realize today that I'm done trying to pretend that America is better than this. It's not. I'm tired of white supremacy. I'm tired of white fragility. I'm tired of white complacency. I'm tired of all the excuses. Economic anxiety doesn't cause someone to drive a car into a crowd. America, I'm tired of all your excuses. You were sick in the head and heart at birth and you haven't gotten any better.

PR_rambo

Banned
This is the first time I've ever felt like Violent retaliation is justified.

Like my moral core is being seriously fucked with

Lesath

More than anything, I realize today that I'm done trying to pretend that America is better than this. It's not. I'm tired of white supremacy. I'm tired of white fragility. I'm tired of white complacency. I'm tired of all the excuses. Economic anxiety doesn't cause someone to drive a car into a crowd. America, I'm tired of all your excuses. You were sick in the head and heart at birth and you haven't gotten any better.

Yep, I've been seeing platitudes about how "this is not who we (America) are" and "love can defeat hate". Spare me. The white supremacist movement is a cancer in the American body, and denying it, loving it, will not make it less so.

mcfrank

This is the first time I've ever felt like Violent retaliation is justified.

Like my moral core is being seriously fucked with

We literally named the generation who killed nazis professionally the "greatest generation". Killing Nazis is the most American thing we can do.

What the fuck is wrong with these people

Are we suddenly back in the 19 fucking 50s??

Disgusting

To be honest, when did we move past the 50s? Some people just kept their racist ideals latent instead of being overt. Behind closed doors in the illusion of comfort, is when you see people's true colours.

It's true. Any "greatness" we have has came on the backs of the abused and exploited.

God, the two guys who look like they're in mid-swing seem so young.

I don't even think they're even done being teenagers yet.

The guy in the hard hat(?) looks like he could be 16.

Every time I see a situation like this one, I sadly think to myself: "Would half these young Nazi fools be on board with this heinous shit if the internet was properly moderated and places like 4chan were not allowed to fester and spread evil white supremacist thinking?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom