• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Xbox One pack spotted on a french retailer website

Ducayne

I've been waiting for this to be brought up! Crossing my fingers on an official gamescom announcement so I can get a preorder in ASAP. But PLEASE bundle it with kinect!!

Really hoping this is true - especially the part about 1TB and $399.

It would totally push me over the edge into finally buying an X1.

white-xbox-one1.jpg

The controller looks amazing.

reminds me of stormtroopers in star war

PS4 White + Destiny 449$

vs

Xbox One white + Sunset 399$

It's gonna be good !

Damn, $399 with Sunset Overdrive is a crazy good deal. I took advantage of the Target deal and walked away with a black XBO for $300 with tax. Still, I would have liked a white XBO and PS4...

hmmm $400 with SO?

This fall will be interesting indeed.

You can't just convert Euros to US Dollars one to one, it doesn't work that way...

Straight conversion would be like $535

1 Euro is = to 1.34 US Dollars.

It really grinds my goat that this is coming out after Halo.

Have you been playing Goat Simulator a bit too much or is this a legit expression. I'm honestly curious.
Just so you know, I like it.

On topic, the white XB1 looks great. Don't think I'll be double dipping, but it should help boost sales, especially with the PS4's white version dropping with Destiny.

You can't just convert Euros to US Dollars one to one, it doesn't work that way...

Straight conversion would be like $535

1 Euro is = to 1.34 US Dollars.

That's the official conversion, but in practice a lot of hardware manufactures eschew the official exchange rate in favor of 1-to-1.

$299 for the Holidays and I'll jump in this year

PS4 White + Destiny 449$

vs

Xbox One white + Sunset 399$

It's gonna be good !

Spoiler alert:

PS4 is going to clean house with the bundles, X1, probably won't have much of an impact unless it comes with a price cut

I honestly thought the Master Chief Collection would get the unique Xbox One. I can't imagine a third SKU for a game two weeks after. I mean I know it's Halo, but that's why I thought it would get the special box. I also thought the MCC advertising and marketing would dwarf Sunset Overdrive completely with how small window between games is and how the console is performing currently, but it looks like I'll probably be wrong on that too. I'm glad to see that it looks like SO is getting the attention it deserves.

So, are they recalling unsold XBO's and painting them white?, or how will this work with all of the SKU's out in the wild (heck... even day one editions have been spotted in the wild).

I've never played a Halo campaign and the Destiny beta is making me itch for more Bungie action. I might pick this up for the MCC. SO doesn't look half bad either!

i assure Halo 1-3 is far better than what i've seen of Destiny. i played the Destiny Beta and as a long time Halo fan, i wasn't impressed. Halo Master Chief Collection is the better buy imo. i'd jus wait for a discounted copy of Destiny later in the future and pick up the MCC instead.

Spoiler alert:

PS4 is going to clean house with the bundles, X1, probably won't have much of an impact unless it comes with a price cut

id5W0EQc1mWAm.gif

That being said, Sunset Overdrive, The Master Chief Collection and a 1TB HDD are the two big things I'm looking for when I ultimately make my XBO purchase. If it's white and comes with some extra Live too, though? I'm pretty sure I'll have to make the purchase at that point. I was kind of hoping MCC would come out with a console, but eh, they're probably saving that for Halo 5.

lherre

Accurate
For someone who has actually seen this thing in person.
The Xbox light on the console black on the background, or does it meld with the white console.
Cuz one of my favorite things about the Xbox one, is that the Xbox button doesnt stand out witht he console(simple things make me happy)

Ive seem a repainted Xbox One and the Xbox Button kinda stood out or rather was sunken in by like millimetre.

These are pictures of mine with the led on and off

lafoto1_zps9c94e774.jpg~original

fe73284f651ba20b7255975f1234a994_zpsa3352410.jpg~original

pixlexic

Banned

Spoiler alert:

This guy is always crapping in the xbone threads. This thread is not a vs thread.

Top Bottom