• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whiteman almost died today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently today he woke up with agonizing pain in his knee and Drinky, being a true friend, brought him in to the hospital in the early morning. We don't really have much details right now but amputation was being discussed.

I would like to take this time to say what a wonderful mod, and human being whiteman is and I think we should all say a prayer for his safety.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
What the fuck is this?!

Whiteman is surely stronger than any human illness. He shall overcome.

Evlar

Banned
Of course, best wishes for recovery, and I temporarily take back everything bad I've said about Drinky.

ronito

what what? One day one of us will actually die. There will be a thread and no one will believe it.

Man, that's scary. Best of luck whiteman!

Cianalas

ronito said:
what what? One day one of us will actually die. There will be a thread and no one will believe it.

Man, that's scary. Best of luck whiteman!
That's assuming the person who dies knows other gaffers irl. If they don't then we would never know they died.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Wow..amputation? Was he diabetic? Hope he comes thru and that there is another option.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
That's crazy. Whiteman's always seemed like an awesome dude. Hope everything turns out for the best.

Zero Hero said:
I couldn't imagine having to puke in the toilet on crutches for the next 6-8 weeks.

Godspeed white man. :cry
Imagine having to kneel down on his prosthetic. I supposed if it's under the knee it'll be a lot easier, but I'm hearing bad things.

Azure J

Woah, what a strange and surprising development this is. I swear, you can lose sight of the fact that there are people behind posts sometimes when the last thing you remember a guy for is a thread asking on how he should break up with his therapist.

Wishing him a quick and full recovery.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Whiteman is really a standup guy; sadly I moved from Seattle before I met Whiteman face to face but from all of the online work we have done together and jokes we have shared you will be in my thoughts.

Hurry up and come back to us!

-Blackace

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
polyh3dron said:
nooooo he has to pull through so he can break up with his therapist
or maybe..................this is the most brilliant therapist break-up ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom