• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whiteman almost died today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayo said:
Quick! Somebody get him a laptop!
6ligrd3.png

ghst

thanks for the laugh
eh, i preferred it when voltar paraphrased gallegos' twitter to make his close friends think he was about to throw himself off a bridge.

enjoy a week of death camp and the company of the stricken and ill begotten masses. my sympathies.

BlackMage

Banned
mYm|17| said:
Take care and hope u feel better. Also, hope amputation is not what it comes down to

yeah but think about how ridiculously funny it would be if a one legged man performed a Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku!

Rezbit

1cesc said:
Caligula means "little boots". I'm gonna name my son that...

He was also a Roman Emperor who reportedly forced his sister to have an abortion and then ate the foetus. Good luck to your boy.

DogWelder

Rezbit said:
He was also a Roman Emperor who reportedly forced his sister to have an abortion and then ate the foetus. Good luck to your boy.
I know all about his "legacy".

I'll make his middle name Augustus Germanicus for good measure.

diunxx

Rezbit said:

He also liked fisting, just like Obama!

zoku88

White Man said:
I'm going in at 10pm-ish. Also I will have to miss my therapist's appointment tomorrow.
Didn't you just make a thread about not wanting to go to him anymore?

Always a plus side to everything.

Link

The Autumn Wind
echoshifting said:
Man what is going on here? I assume that White Man is legitimately hurt despite the weird forum wars.

Anyway here's my own cane, I think it's pretty slick:

156fy45.gif
That is one pimp-ass cane.

pakkit

Banned
NeoGAF -> 4Chan -> Banned sites -> NeoGAF

That Brazilian model started out with "just an amputation," too. I see where the other forum is getting their laughs, but it's still not especially funny.

DogWelder

pakkit said:

That Brazilian model started out with "just an amputation," too. I see where the other forum is getting their laughs, but it's still not especially funny.
NeoGAF -> 4chan? Are you serious?

BlackMage

Banned
pakkit said:

is this dude for real?

SRG01

pakkit said:

From the symptoms described, White Man probably does not have sepsis. The brazillian model was amputated for entirely different reasons.

White Man

pakkit said:

I did not approve the amputee angle! I was getting frayed at the time. I thought they'd just say I had syphilis or maybe gonhorrea again.

And yes, I asked for my own pity party because it would have been gauche to do my own. I've had the worst day evar foreva and I needed tears spilled. Npw let me get back to watchin Reba reruns. Jeez it's hard to tug with an IV in. Why put it on my right arm I have needs.

Edit: they are pretty sure it is not sepsis (sp)

White Man said:
I did not approve the amputee angle! I was getting frayed at the time. I thought they'd just say I had syphilis or maybe gonhorrea again.

And yes, I asked for my own pity party because it would have been gauche to do my own. I've had the worst day evar foreva and I needed tears spilled. Npw let me get back to watchin Reba reruns. Jeez it's hard to tug with an IV in. Why put it on my right arm I have needs

be a switch hitter like the pros

BlackMage

Banned
White Man said:

And yes, I asked for my own pity party because it would have been gauche to do my own. I've had the worst day evar foreva and I needed tears spilled. Npw let me get back to watchin Reba reruns. Jeez it's hard to tug with an IV in. Why put it on my right arm I have needs

NURSE!

deadbeef

Are you posting from your hospital room? I guess I probably would too though, so I can't blame you.

Sucks about your knee dude. What's the diagnosis?

msv

White Man said:
And yes, I asked for my own pity party because it would have been gauche to do my own. I've had the worst day evar foreva and I needed tears spilled.
That's just pussy man. Now it's even more pitiful as well.

Althane

White Man said:

And yes, I asked for my own pity party because it would have been gauche to do my own. I've had the worst day evar foreva and I needed tears spilled. Npw let me get back to watchin Reba reruns. Jeez it's hard to tug with an IV in. Why put it on my right arm I have needs.

Edit: they are pretty sure it is not sepsis (sp)

I'm not quite sure that's good for your blood pressure, mate. =P

Besides, REBA reruns? And I thought you were a worthy person.

Oh well, on to the next mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom