• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who are the most uninteresting and bland characters in video games?

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
vZkgPXY.jpg

Fbh

Probably some mute FPS character or something.

But as far as games where they actually expect me to care about the character and story, I've always found the new Lara Croft boring and unlikable.
Also almost every JRPG character that's a kid, a teen or some "cute" animal thing.

I thought the part where Goku and Vegeta die and he gets train by badass 1 armed Gohan was pretty cool though

This cunt by a country mile. Hate him. And his stupid fucking games :messenger_pouting:

0_CrashBandicoot.jpg
To be fair that's the redesign, which many people aren't fans of.

On the other hand, no Sonic game has sold as much as any psx Crash game or even N.sane since 1991.

Even recently Crash wins.

He has fought against:

- All Street Fighters
- A significant portion of SNK's cast
- A significant portion of iconic characters from Marvel
- A significant portion of Nintendo's entire set of characters
- And many, many more...

A truly iconic character. The face of fighting video games, recognized by video game players and non video game players all over the world.

Yet... The blandest, most boring motherfucker in all of fighting video game history 😂

Ryu-Street-Fighters-profile-2nd.jpg

Without putting all of them in a basket - most Ubi-Soft main characters are some of the most boring drivel ever.

In their entire AC series they have one good protagonist in Ezio. After that - they are all pretty boring. Maybe I can vouch for Bayek from Origins. All their Far Cry characters are lame and lets not talk about the Watch Dogs ones...
How is Kassandra bland? She's pretty much Xena Warrior Princess.

This cunt (Crash) by a country mile. Hate him. And his stupid fucking games :messenger_pouting:
The irony of saying this with a Sonic avatar.

Thank god Playstation and Crash Bandicoot killed the Sega consoles so we don't have to see the failed blue hedgehog so much.
WNrBKOJ.jpg

bitches, atleast Sonic and Crash are actual characters, this fat fuck has the personality of a plank of wood, especially when Luigi and Wario exist in his universe, hell Wario should be the face of Nintendo, it fits how shitty their buisness practices are after all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom