• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who are your favorite streamer(s)?

bender

What time is it?
dsp-darksydephil.gif

NorthernLion pretty much the only guy I watch. If going to sleep every night to Sinvicta BOI videos counts, then him as well.

Last edited:

Exanthus

Banned
For me it’s Maximilian Dood. On top of knowing what he’s talking about, being a competent gamer and having (what I consider) good taste, he is also fucking hilarious. His reaction videos are some of the best as well I think.

What’s your favorite(s)?

Maximilian Dood for sure and UberHaxorNova

I don't watch streams but I've run across some YouTube content featuring streamer dudes.

Maximilian Dood is pretty solid. He really loves 3rd Strike, is passionate about it, knowledgeable, and competent. I appreciate his 3rd Strike videos.

Bawkbasoup is pretty awesome, his Resident Evil content is second to none.

Ryu Kaiba

Used to watch the Easy Allies religiously, but Kyle left the group and I've since not been fond of some of their political takes so they've fallen off for me.

I now watch mostly XQC, I don't watch but like Maximilliondude he very much does know his ish.

ssringo

Don't really watch streams but I rather enjoy MrLlamaSC's Youtube uploads (which are from his streams). Dude really know Diablo 2 inside and out. Which he should since he's a competive speedrunner of the game (has held world records before, dunno if he currently does). He also seems to be a genuinely pleasant person.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
The only type of games I like to watch is fighting tournaments like EVO, other than that I rather play games instead of watching someone else plays.

april6e

Hmm...I don't really have any streamer I've ever specifically watched just for them. I just watch a game I want to see and I don't care who it is.

Northernlion I guess. He's a boomer variety streamer who is always consistent in his schedule and being relaxed/enertaining. He reminds me of a mature peak Seananners.

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Sometimes I watch Max Dood and the rest of YoVG (Steve, Simmons, Kenny). I've been enjoying their content since the KI 2013 days.

I used to love fighting games but I don't play them now, so I get my fix from them. I tune in to their KI, MvC, SF, VF, and Tekken streams from time to time.

Aris (avoiding the puddle), Lordbbh, Macaw45, Jwong, NYChrisG, Anthopants, Hia, Salty Bet, Retrolongplay, GameCenter CX (subbed).

I used to like Maximilian_Dude, but not anymore...He isn't that humble person anymore. About Yo Videogames, i like Simon.

If i need to pick one...Aris for sure!

Last edited:
If I were to recommend a channel to any random person so they get what twitch and streaming is about, my pick is Max Dood. His knowledge and experience gives great insight into all things gaming on top of him and his audience not being complete edge-lords and asshats (unlike many big streamers); Dood has my utmost respect.

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
CarcinogenSDA
All around RE speed run.

Mr.LlamaSC
Very polite. Very PG stream considering he is streaming a moody game. Biggest D2 Streamer.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I'm kind of an roamer.. With that said, summit1G is in my opinion in general one of the absolute best streamers out there. But the reason I don't watch a single streamer much is that they often play stuff I have no interest in, and I don't have the general patience to sit and watch one person just talking about random useless stuff for a long time. With that said, lately I've been watching a bit of drdisrespect, z-laner and timthetatman playing Warzone together, and it has been surprisingly entertaining.

sircaw

Banned
CarcinogenSDA
All around RE speed run.

Mr.LlamaSC
Very polite. Very PG stream considering he is streaming a moody game. Biggest D2 Streamer.
Do like MrLlamasc, his love and passion for Diablo 2 is impressive after all these years.

Also, like Dbunski125, makes fantastic guides too

For me it’s Maximilian Dood. On top of NOT knowing what he’s talking about, being a competent CAPCOM FANBOY gamer and having (what I consider) good taste, he is also fucking hilarious. His reaction videos are some of the best as well I think.

What’s your favorite(s)?

Fixed!

Last edited:

Paasei

Nobody consistently enough to have a favorite.
I use Twitch to see gameplay of X game to check if it's something for me more than anything. Current example is Deathloop streams to see how it runs on PC.

Reckful was the best. I loved his travel streams. Nowadays I maybe watch Doc sometimes when Im bored and I like a few others but since I play all day I dont have time anymore.

NahaNago

I like Maximilliandood as well but I only really watch his news updates on fighting games and not any streams. I generally only watch video game streams for the special shows like e3, playstation showcase, and nintendo directs.

So easy allies for streams of big shows and I used to watch gameexplain for nintendo directs.

Top Bottom