• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who else think Atlus should cut the BS and...

Put SMT and Persona on every platform

• Exactly!

Votes: 106 82.8%
  • No, I'm selfish

Votes: 22 17.2%

• Total voters

Patrick S.

Banned
Who else think Ezquimacore should cut the BS and...

don't use clickbait thread titles

Last edited:
i do hope they start to support more platforms. hopefully them putting P4G on Steam is the start of that. also apparently SMTV has code that hints at a Playstation/PC version. Would also explain why they used Unreal Engine. anyway, Persona 5/smtv aren't on PC so i will play them on my PS4/Switch. i ain't sitting about waiting and hoping they might bring those games to PC. i might be waiting a long time or forever.

Releasing Strikers on Switch and PC yet not 5 on the same platforms is some of the dumbest shit I've seen.
persona 5 strikers is a spin off. persona spin offs tend to release on nintendo. Persona Q/Q2 were out on 3DS. the arena games released on xbox. the main games are playstation exclusive except P4G which is on steam.

i agree it's dumb and all over the place. i do hope Atlus decide to go multiplatorm. in my above post i said there are hints SMTV could come to PS/PC but nothing official yet. Persona 6 should come out for PS5/XSX/PC and whatever Nintendo's next console is.

eeeeh.....no thanks
well i guess stop complaining. i do think the games should be multiplatform but they ain't. if you want to play them you need to buy the platform they are on.

if i want to play Horizon, TLOU, or Gran Turismo...i'd get a playstation. not gonna sit about crying for them to come to PC. if i wanted to play Halo/Forza/Flight Sim i'd get an xbox/pc...instead of sitting about moaning for them to come to PS.

it is what it is and until it changes you need to either buy in or deal with it.

MonarchJT

Banned
well i guess stop complaining. i do think the games should be multiplatform but they ain't. if you want to play them you need to buy the platform they are on.

if i want to play Horizon, TLOU, or Gran Turismo...i'd get a playstation. not gonna sit about crying for them to come to PC. if i wanted to play Halo/Forza/Flight Sim i'd get an xbox/pc...instead of sitting about moaning for them to come to PS.

it is what it is and until it changes you need to either buy in or deal with it.
no thanks i complain and buy platforms where i play more games ....the devs will lose mine and other millions of copies.

Last edited:

Aenima

That would be nice. But Atlus is a weird studio. Persona 5 is the only game i played that had the ability to take screenshots and record videos blocked the entire game.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
SMT is literally a game that is made to be played for pc. Demons + open world and a fusion UI perfectly suits the pc platform. Customizable demons using with mods and a open world will make this game the elder scrolls of JRPGs in terms of addicting mods. Releasing only on Switch ot other consoles is holding SMT back big time.
SMT5 was on that big nVidia leak as a 2022 PC release. So might just be timed.

N30RYU

Well SMTV will release on PC and PS4 so...
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Last edited:

Saucy Papi

So whatever happened to Persona 5 Royal on PC? Weren't there several reputable insiders stating it was coming out shortly on PC but yet it never happened? I mean, we have Strikers on PC...

Ev1L AuRoN

They may know something we don't, I don't know how much such a niche title would do on Xbox, but on PC and Switch? Definitely.

I hope Shin Megami Tensei V although shitty (IMHO), sell enough to prompt Atlus to port Persona 5 Royal to the system, after all, it is a PS3 engine.

I think some companies hate PC gaming because of all the stealing. But those people were never going to buy the game in the first place.. so they have no* effect in sales. Japanese principal I guess.

Last edited:
I know I will love SMT5 but still in two minds as I can see it doesn't even hold 30fps and drops below 20fps at times.

Sure, sure turn based but inconsistent frame rates turn me off no matter how good the game is and no matter what the gameplay is like.

If it came to PS4 or PC I'd buy it in a flash.

Kuranghi

Yeah definitely, I wish Persona 5 was on PC because I literally have it on PS5 but the jaggies put me off, I'd rather wait until it looks clean af and I can just focus on the awesome tone, music and all of it.

Top Bottom