Who Is "Taco Truck Tammy"? Dallas Woman's 'Racist' Attack Sparks Protest With Tacos and Mariachi Music

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
A Dallas community took action yesterday in response to a racially insensitive comment made by a woman dubbed “Taco Truck Tammy,” which went viral last week.

In the parking lot of a local school, dozens of people gathered to listen to lively mariachi music and munch tacos—a lighthearted reaction to last week’s headline-grabbing exchange involving an East Dallas homeowner who threatened to call U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers on two Hispanic women operating a food truck in front of her home.

The East Dallas woman, who has become known as "Taco Truck Tammy," was identified by NCB5 by her first name, Valerie. In video of the incident, Valerie says, "OK, baby girl, vamanos,” and adds, “I’ll call ICE.” Claudia Lopez—the woman who uploaded the video to the internet—said the comments were "racist" and that she had a permit to sell food in the area. According to NBC5, however, the food truck operators' permit had expired in March.

“I’m not your baby girl,” one truck worker could be heard saying in the footage as Valerie asked them to move away from her home. “OK, call ICE. Call them. You can call them. Call them right now.” The recording has now been viewed more than 160,000 times on YouTube alone.

Yesterday’s protest was spearheaded by a local chapter of the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), which is a rights group campaigning for Latino civil rights, WFAA reported.

A Facebook page for the event said it was being hosted by Domingo Garcia, LULAC's national president. "When they go low, we go Mariachi," he wrote on the platform.

The page—titled "Mariachi & Tacos Party for Taco Truck Tammy"—added: "We are responding with a love for our culture, sharing our understanding of our history, our food and a respect for people who are out there every day trying to make a living or simply living their life."

Valerie told NBC5 last Tuesday that she regretted her remarks, news of which spread quickly as footage was uploaded to YouTube. “I wish I’d used my words better,” she said.

LULAC confirmed to Newsweek that it had helped organize the neighborhood event.

Reverend Peter Johnson, who spoke during the musical gathering at request of the group, told WFAA, “I have come for the protest, but more importantly I have come for the tacos, baby.”

"It’s embarrassing that it happened in the neighborhood," resident Carol Bell-Walton added. "When I saw that they were going to be out—I just wanted to come out and lend my support.” Meanwhile, Valerie told WFAA that she hoped that attendees “had a fabulous event.”

Speaking to local media after the clip of the verbal altercation circulated quickly across social media, the homeowner claimed she had been threatened first, and feared for her safety.

“It was a flippant comment. It doesn't really reflect who I am. It reflects my frustration,” she told NBC5, alleging that one woman had said to her: “Get back in your house… or we will kick your ass.”

The video that emerged did not contain that part of the incident,
https://www.newsweek.com/dallas-texas-taco-truck-tammy-protest-mariachi-music-valerie-claudia-lopez-1396325

This is a few days old, but I only just now saw it from a friend of mine. I always love to see things that start off bad end on a good note. I'm glad the community stepped up the way it did and responded in a non-violent (and frankly hilarious) way.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
Reverend Peter Johnson, who spoke during the musical gathering at request of the group, told WFAA, “I have come for the protest, but more importantly I have come for the tacos, baby.”
Amen, brother. 🌮🌮🌮

Reactions: Stitch

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
This seems overblown. Person annoyed at food truck outside her property. Latino people being in the US illegally is a thing and she attempted to scare them off with ICE. Definitely not racist, unless you believe that nationality equals "race", in which you'll have more problems with all the "russians" paranoia that existed.
Setting up a protest against this makes you seem petty, because it concerns a single non-public individual against a whole group of people and an organization, although at least it was a fun one with tacos. Also, it seems they weren't allowed to be there (permit expired).

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Somebody said something, who cares. Such a nothing story.
Half the threads in this section are nothing stories that favor the OP's political leanings and viewpoints.

Welcome to the Politics section. Enjoy your stay.

This seems overblown. Person annoyed at food truck outside her property. Latino people being in the US illegally is a thing and she attempted to scare them off with ICE. Definitely not racist, unless you believe that nationality equals "race", in which you'll have more problems with all the "russians" paranoia that existed.
Setting up a protest against this makes you seem petty, because it concerns a single non-public individual against a whole group of people and an organization, although at least it was a fun one with tacos. Also, it seems they weren't allowed to be there (permit expired).
Bull fucking shit that its not racist. A white woman sees some people of Latin American decent and then threatens to call I.C.E. on them to try and scare them off?

That is racist as hell no matter how you slice it. Pretending otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
Not surprised that this story tickles @Nobody_Important 's fancy, he doesn't see context only identity:
  • According to NBC5, however, the food truck operators' permit had expired in March.
  • Speaking to local media after the clip of the verbal altercation circulated quickly across social media, the homeowner claimed she had been threatened first, and feared for her safety.
  • “It was a flippant comment. It doesn't really reflect who I am. It reflects my frustration,” she told NBC5, alleging that one woman had said to her: “Get back in your house… or we will kick your ass.”
If any of this is true, what's there to celebrate?

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Not surprised that this story tickles @Nobody_Important 's fancy, he doesn't see context only identity:
  • According to NBC5, however, the food truck operators' permit had expired in March.
Yeah thats on them. Hope they worked that out.

Speaking to local media after the clip of the verbal altercation circulated quickly across social media, the homeowner claimed she had been threatened first, and feared for her safety.
“It was a flippant comment. It doesn't really reflect who I am. It reflects my frustration,” she told NBC5, alleging that one woman had said to her: “Get back in your house… or we will kick your ass.”
The article points out there is no proof of any of that. Its just claims made after the fact. So unless you have proof of any of that....?

Also are you arguing that any of that excuses the racism? Or are you separating the racism from all of that?

Last edited:

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
The article points out there is no proof of any of that. Its just claims made after the fact. So unless you have proof of any of that....?
Well do you have proof to the contrary?

After all, you're the one taking sides here based on no evidence at all. As long as we don't know, there's really no reason to take the food truck vendor's words for granted. If this is true, then you're basically celebrating a person for inciting violence.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018

After all, you're the one taking sides here based on no evidence at all. As long as we don't know, there's really no reason to take the food truck vendor's words for granted. If this is true, then you're basically celebrating a person for inciting violence.
And if its not true you are defending a racist who is making shit up after the fact in order to cover her ass because she was caught being a racist. So that line of thinking is not a one way street sorry.

I am willing to admit that I could be wrong about the situation. Are you willing to do the same?

Last edited:

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
Bull fucking shit that its not racist. A white woman sees some people of Latin American decent and then threatens to call I.C.E. on them to try and scare them off?

That is racist as hell no matter how you slice it. Pretending otherwise is absolutely ridiculous.
Not racist at all. Neither did she think of them as lesser beings because of their ethnic heritage, nor is there indication skin color was the actual reason she made her comment, as the simple solution is that they are speaking english with a clear accent and speaking in spanish as well. Meaning that it's a completely rational bet for her to try to threaten with ICE, in case they were actually here illegally. Clearly an empty flippant threat, based on the concept of "immigration", which is based around nationality. Heck, even if she made the comment based on skin color, it wouldn't be racism, because it's not claiming any hierarchical order or superiority. It's no different than meeting a white guy in Kongo and assuming he's a foreigner.

I thought you were for the "little guy", people without power, that you considered the discrepancy in power between individual and groups important. This shows that you clearly do not, as it's basically harping on a non-public woman, everyone gathering to bring her to the pillory. Nothing criminal was done by that individual and nothing racist was done and nothing that impacted someone.

This was just a shameful topic for you to bring up.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Not racist at all. Neither did she think of them as lesser beings because of their ethnic heritage, nor is there indication skin color was the actual reason she made her comment, as the simple solution is that they are speaking english with a clear accent and speaking in spanish as well. Meaning that it's a completely rational bet for her to try to threaten with ICE, in case they were actually here illegally. Clearly an empty flippant threat, based on the concept of "immigration", which is based around nationality. Heck, even if she made the comment based on skin color, it wouldn't be racism, because it's not claiming any hierarchical order or superiority. It's no different than meeting a white guy in Kongo and assuming he's a foreigner.

I thought you were for the "little guy", people without power, that you considered the discrepancy in power between individual and groups important. This shows that you clearly do not, as it's basically harping on a non-public woman, everyone gathering to bring her to the pillory. Nothing criminal was done by that individual and nothing racist was done and nothing that impacted someone.

This was just a shameful topic for you to bring up.
This is so fucking ridiculous that I cannot help but laugh.

A woman see's some Latin Americans and immediately assume they are illegal immigrants threatens them with I.C.E in an attempt to scare them away and yet that is somehow not racist. Its fucking amazing the lengths people will go on here to excuse blatant racism lol

Last edited:

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
And if its not true you are defending a racist who is making shit up after the fact in order to cover her ass. That line of thinking is not a one way street sorry.
I'm not defending, nor celebrating anybody here. You're the one prematurely jumping to conclusions again because it fits your narrative.

I am willing to admit that I could be wrong about the situation. Are you willing to do the same?
How can I be wrong about something, when I haven't even taken a side due to lack of evidence? I said if any of this was true, then there's really no reason to support or vilify either one.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
How can I be wrong about something, when I haven't even taken a side due to lack of evidence? I said if any of this was true, then there's really no reason to support or vilify either one.
Most people would agree that its okay to vilify racism I think.

Last edited:

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway

A woman see's some Latin Americans and immediately assume they are illegal immigrants threatens them with I.C.E and yet that is somehow not racist. Its fucking amazing the lengths people will go on here to excuse blatant racism lol

Sure, call it ridiculous you want. Yelling "blatant racism" doesn't prove the logic that it's supposed to be racism. You're running on heuristics now, instead of rationally refuting my points. People aren't excusing "blatant racism", they are coming to the conclusion that it's not racism. It has no relations to the term racism. At best it's prejudice, but it's the prejudice that drives comments online that say "you're probably white" or the ones that make you assume that a white person in Kongo is a foreigner. That prejudice often is a rational one as well, that can be backed up statistically in regards to probabilities.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

When in doubt, believe the poc

• LOL
Reactions: strange headache

RedVIper

Jun 13, 2017

A woman see's some Latin Americans and immediately assume they are illegal immigrants threatens them with I.C.E in an attempt to scare them away and yet that is somehow not racist. Its fucking amazing the lengths people will go on here to excuse blatant racism lol
You don't know what racism is.
At most you could accuse her of xenophobia. If another Latin American would have threaten to call ice would it be racism aswell?

• Triggered
Reactions: matt404au

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Don't deflect. Most people would also agree that it's okay to vilify violent threats.

If the food truck vendor threatened her first, then why isn't she being criticized too?
Because there is no proof of that. Meanwhile there IS proof of the racism from the woman in the form of her threatening to call I.C.E. on the vendors. Thats why you are the one that is actually deflecting and not me. Its you that decided to go off on this "What if?!?!!?!?" tangent in order to take attention away from the original facts. Not me. I was going on the information that was provided.

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
Because there is no proof of that.
Exactly, so why are you taking sides for either one?

Meanwhile there IS proof of the racism from the woman in the form of her threatening to call I.C.E. on the vendors.
It's not racist if you defend yourself against violent threats. At least it would make her emotional reaction quite understandable and totally change the context of her words.

Its you that decided to go off on this "What if?!?!!?!?" tangent in order to take attention away from the original facts.
I'm not going on a tangent, merely pointing out that we haven't got the full picture based on the article you provided.

Not me. I was going on the information that was provided.
It's quite evident that the information provided isn't enough to take sides here. You never learn.

• Triggered
Reactions: matt404au

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
Because there is no proof of that. Meanwhile there IS proof of the racism from the woman in the form of her threatening to call I.C.E. on the vendors
[Citations needed]

It's not racism. There's no sense of thinking lesser of one's abilities or value based on ethnicity. It's purely a woman reporting people with a spanish accent, speaking spanish, at least looking like they're latino, to ICE. What's ICE related to? Immigration. What's the basis of immigration? A nation state, a citizenship, nationality. Not racist at all and you repeating it doesn't make it so. Illegal aliens have been a big issue in the US from countries south of the border where they speak spanish. You know, the whole thing about DACA and Dreamers has also been a big subject matter, right? Illegal aliens/immigrants has been a subject for both sides for a long time, so it's not like it's a big surprise.

AfricanKing

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2017
one prematurely jumping to conclusions again because it fits your narrative.
This is such a weak post because I doubt you would be complaining if it fitted your own narrative. We have multiple threads in politics if you don't like one then don't post simple as that.

How many threads do we have here that go after Islam and Trans people ususaly from the same posters... But i don't see you posting in there about narratives .

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
It's not racism. There's no sense of thinking lesser of one's abilities or value based on ethnicity. It's purely a woman reporting people with a spanish accent, speaking spanish, at least looking like they're latino, to ICE. What's ICE related to? Immigration.
Just to be clear you are seriously trying to make the case that assuming that just because someone is Latin American and speaking spanish that its not racist to assume that they are illegal immigrants?

And you see no problem with that? Really? You are really gonna make that case with a straight face? lol

Last edited:

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
This is such a weak post because I doubt you would be complaining if it fitted your own narrative. We have multiple threads in politics if you don't like one then don't post simple as that.

How many threads do we have here that go after Islam and Trans people ususaly from the same posters... But i don't see you posting in there about narratives .
You obviously don't pay attention to @strange headache. Yesterday he fought hard against the attempt to combat the unnecessary assumptions about arson (lacking proof) and "attack on western culture" in the Notre Dame thread. He's most certainly less driven by narratives than you are. Oh, and I also call those people out. But I also call equally out across the board, so I call out a ridiculous thread like this as well.

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
Just to be clear you are seriously trying to make the case that assuming that just because someone is Latin American and speaking spanish that its not racist to assume that they are illegal immigrants?

And you see no problem with that? Really? You are really gonna make that case with a straight face? lol
It's per definition not racism. If you assume that I'm a tourist or an immigrant because I speak with an accent. It's not racism. If you casually assume that the white person in Congo is a foreigner, it's not racism. If you assume someone white in the US speaks english and you start speaking english to them, it's not racism. If you assume someone commenting that All Lives Matter is white, it's still not racism. If you assume the victim of a police shooting is black, it's not racism. There's no attack on capability or ability based on ethnicity. It's not putting someone of one color below another. It's the rational fact that there are illegal aliens in a none insubstantial number and that all the tells(spanish accent, speaks spanish) are there to assume that they might be here illegally. That's nationality. That's an understanding of citizenship and nationality being a thing. ICE is an organization that deals with those things. Wouldn't be any different if you reported a white person with a foreign accent, because you know a lot of people overstay their visa.

It's not racist and you've yet to refute it and I've provided ample argumentation for why it's not.

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
The "this is not racism, because it is based on nationality" argument is void, because nationality was unknown. She could only observe heritage by ethnical features, so it was racism. Moreover, hateful behaviour based on nationality is not any better than hateful behaviour based on ethnicity.

Even if the Taco woman did threaten the other woman before, it is not OK to counter the threat with racist threats. Racist threats are never OK. The form the protest took is at least pretty harmless, so I see no reason to complain here.

@matt4au was probably taking a dump while you were posting the thread, @Nobody_Important, so unfortunately, dumping on your threat had to wait a few minutes.

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
No its not racist to defend yourself. It is racist to be racist though. Which is what she did.
Not if she was threatened first. And if any of her words are true, then both acted stupid and you're basically celebrating a person for making threats. If she initiated the verbal attack on food truck vendor, then I have no problem with the mariachi "protest", on the contrary.

First of all, what's "my narrative"? Second of all, I post in whatever thread I like.

Really? What about here, here, here, here, here and here? I've defended Ilhan Omar's tweet about Notre Dame, I've spent my time yesterday with urging people to not jump to hasty conclusions of an Islamic terrorist attack on the context of Notre Dame, I've defended trans and homosexuals against prejudice on many occasions. Stop talking out of your rear end.

EDIT: Fixed my quote.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Not if she was threatened first. And if any of her words are true, then both acted stupid and you're basically celebrating a person for making threats. If she initiated the verbal attack on food truck vendor, then I have no problem with the mariachi "protest", on the contrary.
I hate to break it to you but racism is racism regardless of the situation. If an african american threatens me and then I call him the N-word then that would still be racism regardless of his threat. So even if she was threatened that wouldn't excuse her racism towards them. But it doesn't matter because there is no proof that she was threatened in the first place.

Really? What about here, here, here, here, here and here? I've defended Ilhan Omar's tweet about Notre Dame, I've spent my time yesterday with urging people to not jump to hasty conclusions of an Islamic terrorist attack on the context of Notre Dame, I've defended trans and homosexuals against prejudice on many occasions. Stop talking out of your rear end.
What does any of this have to do with this thread? Did you misquote?

Last edited:
Reactions: AfricanKing

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
I hate to break it to you but racism is racism regardless of the situation.
We're turning around in circles. I hate to break it to you, but threats of violence are threats of violence. Yet here you are celebrating a food truck vendor who might have done exactly this.

So even if she was threatened that wouldn't excuse her racism towards them.
It certainly would change the context of her reaction. If she was threatened first, then you can't blame her reaction on mere racism because she was defending herself. Fact is you don't know, yet you're acting as if you do.

But it doesn't matter because there is no proof that she was threatened in the first place.
There's also no proof that she wasn't threatened first. Hence why I don't see any reason to takes sides, contrary to you. It does matter, because if the vendor initiated the verbal attack and threats, there's no reason to defend her actions and celebrate her.

Last edited:

RokkanStoned

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2018
Norway
The "this is not racism, because it is based on nationality" argument is void, because nationality was unknown. She could only observe heritage by ethnical features, so it was racism. Moreover, hateful behaviour based on nationality is not any better than hateful behaviour based on ethnicity.
Wrong. Nationality can prejudiced depending on language, it's completely unrelated to the color of your skin. Even if it's based on skin color, it's not racism, it's just prejudice. Perhaps you'd have an argument if it was completely just the color of the skin, but even then it lacks all the important qualifiers in regards to racism. But it would be a new level of mental gymnastics to think that a person of latino origin, with clear accent that makes her/him likely an immigrant, with an accent, speaking spanish, in a country that has a thing with illegal entry along the border, so much that it's a big political point, in an industry that's usually known to have problems in terms of employment, that it's somehow ridiculous to assume that maybe it's a good probability they _might_ be there illegally and that a flippant remark about calling ICE might be justified.

To point out what racism is, why we don't like it:

- Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
- The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

It's not racism. It's no different from all other prejudice, some of which is statistical likelihoods. It's not different when you assume someone's ethnicity online in debates because they front an opinion you think makes them less likely to be of another ethnicity.

Threatening to report someone is not hateful behavior. It's completely legal to report someone if you have valid suspicions.
Hateful behavior based on nationality is certainly better than hateful behavior based on ethnicity. There's a big reason for this, because your nationality is a social construct. That's why I think people here go overly harsh on criticism of Israel and even criticism of israelis in terms of who they're voting for. But that doesn't matter, because it isn't hateful. Being an illegal alien isn't something that speak about your characteristics, abilities or qualities. You're not a lesser person for being an illegal alien. It's just a problem of citizenship and legality. You can call it prejudice, but to call it racist assumes that she not only thought lesser of the person, but that her conclusions were made based entirely on the color of their skin. I.e. this is different from seeing a black guy with a hoodie and thinking he's a robber or a gang member.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
We're turning around in circles. I hate to break it to you, but threats of violence are threats of violence. Yet here you are celebrating a food truck vendor who might have done exactly this.
Emphasis on "might". You have nothing but the word of a woman who was caught being an asshole, but are choosing to side with her anyway for obvious reasons.

It certainly would change the context of her reaction. If she was threatened first, then you can't blame her reaction on mere racism. Fact is you don't know, yet you're acting as if you do.
It wouldn't change shit no matter how hard you try to pretend that it would. I get pissed and get in into arguments all the time with people and never respond with racist bullshit like that. If you get into a confrontation and your first reaction is to resort to racism then guess what??? You are most likely a racist. Because most normal people do not resort to blatant racism when faced with adversity.

There's also no proof that she wasn't threatened first. Hence why I don't see any reason to takes sides, contrary to you.
Just stop. You are so full of shit at this point that you should be overflowing. You have chosen a side and its clear which one it is. You have been on the side of the woman who threatened to call I.C.E. from the very beginning. Just a cursory glance at your posts is enough to know that. Pretending otherwise at this point is just plain dishonest. I am being honest in my point of view. The least you can do is do the same.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
I love coming into these threads and watching the same race-obsessed bigots playing up their hot-takes and insisting everyone be as outraged as they are...
..having just come from other threads where those same people are expressing the same degree of bigotry and confirmation bias by dismissing and downlplaying concerns by other people.

Your reputation for hypocrisy, bigotry and agenda are why nobody takes you seriously.
Your denial of your reputation is part of your reputation.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I hate to break it to you but racism is racism regardless of the situation. If an african american threatens me and then I call him the N-word then that would still be racism regardless of his threat. So even if she was threatened that wouldn't excuse her racism towards them. But it doesn't matter because there is no proof that she was threatened in the first place.

What does any of this have to do with this thread? Did you misquote?
It says a lot about your world view that you consider uttering a racial epithet a more egregious offense than a threat of physical harm 😂🧠

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
It says a lot about your world view that you consider uttering a racial epithet a more egregious offense than a threat of physical harm 😂🧠
Where did I say that? All I was saying is that the threat of harm does not excuse racism. Not that racism is more serious than physical harm.

Nice try though Matt. Watching you try desperately to twist my words and still fail is one of my favorite things about Gaf at this point lol A for effort tho (y)

Last edited:

strange headache

Fluctuat nec mergitur
Jan 14, 2018
You have nothing but the word of a woman who was caught being an asshole, but are choosing to side with her anyway for obvious reasons.
Again, I'm not taking any sides here, you're the one doing that because of a video that is missing much needed context. She's hardly being an 'asshole' if she is defending herself and it still doesn't change the fact that you're potentially supporting a person threatening with physical harm.

It's really simple if you want me to take sides... provide more evidence. As it stands, both acted in a stupid way and there's really no reason to support or vilify either one.

It wouldn't change shit no matter how hard you try to pretend that it would. I get pissed and get in into arguments all the time with people and never respond with racist bullshit like that.
I also wouldn't threaten people to "kick their ass". If she was defending herself against threats, it is not racism, no matter how hard you're trying to spin this story. You're merely jumping to conclusions based on identity and the things you so desperately want to hear.

Just stop. You are so full of shit at this point that you should be overflowing. You have chosen a side and its clear which one it is. You have been on the side of the woman who threatened to call I.C.E. from the very beginning. Just a cursory glance at your posts is enough to know that. Pretending otherwise at this point is just plain dishonest.
Your desperate resort to basic insults only lends to the impression that you ran out of arguments. I've clearly stated that I'm in support of the 'mariachi protest', if the vendor did not threaten with violence. How am I taking sides here? You're just angry because you can't admit that you jumped the gun yet again and have no evidence to prove otherwise.

You have a narrative but you're just too ashamed to admit it.
First you accuse me of being biased and never participate in threads directed against Muslims and Trans people. You've been proven wrong. Now you keep accusing me of "spinning a narrative" for the second time, without giving an answer as to what that "narrative" might be.

Go away with your desperate ad hominems, that have nothing to do with this discussion. You have no leg to stand on.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
I love coming into these threads and watching the same race-obsessed bigots playing up their hot-takes and insisting everyone be as outraged as they are...
..having just come from other threads where those same people are expressing the same degree of bigotry and confirmation bias by dismissing and downlplaying concerns by other people.

Your reputation for hypocrisy, bigotry and agenda are why nobody takes you seriously.
Your denial of your reputation is part of your reputation.
You have no room whatsoever to talk about hypocrisy at this point lol

What sort of person repeatedly comes into a thread to object to it's existence, thereby adding nothing constructive yet perpetuating the very existence being objected to?

Reminds me of a joke:

PATIENT: "Doctor! Doctor! It hurts when I do this!"

DOCTOR: "Don't do it then."

Last edited:

Yoshi

Gold Member
May 4, 2005
Germany
www.gaming-universe.de
As I said before I've not seen you make that comment on any other thread apart from one from Users like myself or NI.

You have a narrative but you're just too ashamed to admit it.
You may not have seen that, but @strange headache does post on all kinds of threads and opposes right wing positions as well. For instance, take a look of some of the Antoon "trans people are bad people" threads and some very conservative sounding christian threads. I distinctly remember strange headache posting in defense of transgender people, homosexual people, speaking out against religious zealotry and more. We have quite a few hard right posters, but s.h. is not one of them.

Nov 13, 2016
It’s racist to be racist - Nobody_Important, 2019
People die when they are killed.

Emphasis on "might". You have nothing but the word of a woman who was caught being an asshole, but are choosing to side with her anyway for obvious reasons.

[...]

Just stop. You are so full of shit at this point that you should be overflowing. You have chosen a side and its clear which one it is. You have been on the side of the woman who threatened to call I.C.E. from the very beginning. Just a cursory glance at your posts is enough to know that. Pretending otherwise at this point is just plain dishonest. I am being honest in my point of view. The least you can do is do the same.
LOL!

Take your blinders off, friend. Mentioning the possibility the full story isn't known yet at this point is supporting "the asshole racist" now. I hate to bring this up, but haven't you been burned before supporting people when we don't know the facts? Even a donkey doesn't bump into the same stone twice.