• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Who Is Your Weird Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messofanego

Banned
Oct 31, 2011
UK
twitter.com
Everyone loves Kim Deal from Pixies, that's cheating. Another Kim I love is:

Kim Gordon, from Sonic Youth. Kool Thing.

Christina Ricci since Addams Family when I was young. I only watched Buffalo '66 because of her and got introduced to the weird Vincent Gallo.

Brad Muir (Double Fine games). I just love his teeth!

Sarah Vowell. Once I saw her on The Daily Show about Thanksgiving Day, I fell in love.

Sarah Millican. Had to know who she was after 8 out of 10 Cats. So cute, her voice, and one of my favorite female comedians.

Maria Bamford. Funny and kooky.

Dec 8, 2008
Miami, FL
Krysten Ritter

edit: oh i'm not the only one.

edit2: also, Rachael Leigh Cook

both have a very distinct, kind of odd look. not unattractive, but not conventionally attractive either (though Rachel clearly is in that pic, most of her pics are not. also, that's definitely the best Ritter pic I could find because she looks plain as fuck most of the time).

The Bookerman

Jun 7, 2004

Rooney Mara, even in her Girl with the dragon tattoo look.

Freakish in that movie but she seems to be very delicate in other pictures i've seen of her. Which is wierdly arousing.

kyoya

Jan 26, 2011
Thu Tran from IFC's now-cancelled "Food Party" TV show (and she tours with Girl Talk and other performance artists setting off concert effects.

NinjaBoiX

Aug 2, 2009
Manchester, UK
Rachael Leigh Cook

both have a very distinct, kind of odd look. not unattractive, but not conventionally attractive either (though Rachel clearly is in that pic, most of her pics are not. also, that's definitely the best Ritter pic I could find because she looks plain as fuck most of the time).
RLC is so flat out hot. It's not even in question, she has that awesome, elven, cutiepie quality.
Oh yeah, crazy hot, super cute, redhead tomboy? You could say that's my type.

<---

NinjaBoiX

Aug 2, 2009
Manchester, UK
Also, Jo Whiley (BBC Radio DJ/Presenter). She just so cool, knows her music, and conducts herself with poise and integrity. And again, dat voice.

TOP SHOTTA

Jul 22, 2005
This thread started pretty good.
As of this page, straight hotties, Rachel Leigh Cook dude? Shes patenty goegeous.

The hell you think is normal then?

Status
Not open for further replies.