• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Is Your Weird Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nlroh

Dec 27, 2010

Rooney Mara, even in her Girl with the dragon tattoo look.

Freakish in that movie but she seems to be very delicate in other pictures i've seen of her. Which is wierdly arousing.
She's cute, sexy and her body in tgwtdt is just perfect. I know a lot people think she looks too skinny.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sep 1, 2006
-
She is unbelievably cute.

Danielsan

Feb 18, 2007
The Netherlands
I don't consider this one particularly weird, but some people seem to think so.

Jennifer Carpenter. I've got a crush on her since the very first episode of Dexter. Love everything about her look, weird nose and all.

Now this one I do consider weird.

Ellen Muth in Dead Like Me. Totally not my type in the looks department, but as the series progressed I noticed I had a little bit of a crush on her.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oct 25, 2011
Mine is so appalling I'm kind of ashamed to admit it.

I would hate fuck Paul Ryan so hard.

Xero

Jun 7, 2012
Now this one I do consider weird.

Ellen Muth in Dead Like Me. Totally not my type in the looks department, but as the series progressed I noticed I had a little bit of a crush on her.
She was very attractive. Shame she started to look like a skeleton in the second season and apparently is still way too skinny.

Fuck it. When in Rome...
I swear you people are either trolling, or you never even read the topic.

NinjaBoiX

Aug 2, 2009
Manchester, UK
I swear you people are either trolling, or you never even read the topic.
The full phrase is "When in Rome, do as the Roman's do." But it has become shortened so often, some people don't get it anymore. It's an analogy making use of the strict rule of the ancient Roman empire, and synonomous with "Going with the flow," or doing something because everyone else is doing it.

"Hey, thanks for coming to my party. Do you want a beer?" Said Joe.

"When in Rome," Bob exclaimed, as he poored beer into his cup.

(from Urban Dictionary)

Henchmen21

Banned
Apr 14, 2008
Thomas Ian Nicholas from the American Pie movies though less so now since he's been sporting the "Grizzly Adams" facial hair look recently.

Synth_floyd

Banned
Jun 12, 2005
Jessica Williams from the Daily Show:

Teri Garr in movies like Young Frankenstein and Close Encounters of the Third Kind:

Medalion

Banned
Dec 12, 2008
up my ass
I C WUT U DID THAR

you think a lot of the previous posts weren't weird enuff so you start posting conventionally attractive womenz

I GETCHOO!!!

Mr_Appleby

Mar 21, 2008
My partner does this thing with one of her friends. They call it "Wrongly Hot" and "(Who's your) Goran", after Vincent D'Onofrio. A fair chunk of this thread wouldn't qualify I'm afraid, too hot.

Anyway. apparently mine is Jane Wymark

I tried Cully Barnaby but was told too hot.

Cousteau

Dec 24, 2010
If I could go back in time,I'd like to fuck Denise Huxtable every way possible. Not into Lisa Bonet.
Used to (still do) have a giant sized crush on that character.The OG Hipster.

sonicfan

Venerable Member
Jun 11, 2004
I find myself strangely attracted to Erin Burnett from CNN.

Me too, and I remember her from when she was on Bloomberg TV. I have a thing for sort of "ethnic" Jewish looking women. Must be due to the fact my first real girlfriend was Jewish..

Xero

Jun 7, 2012
The full phrase is "When in Rome, do as the Roman's do." But it has become shortened so often, some people don't get it anymore. It's an analogy making use of the strict rule of the ancient Roman empire, and synonomous with "Going with the flow," or doing something because everyone else is doing it.
I'm aware of the quote. It wasn't clear that was your intention. I didn't know if the girl was in Rome during the picture, or is some model in italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.