• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Is Your Weird Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MormaPope

Banned
240px-Leslie_Knope.jpg

It's only weird because I never found Amy Poehler cute or hot until she was on Parks and Recreation, I never thought she was unattractive, but a lot of the roles she's had haven't really given her a chance to be likable.

dude

dude
Apparently, according to my friends, all my crushes are "weird" because that's the reaction I receive every time I share one with them. From Alyson Hannigan to Elisabeth Moss to my girlfriend etc. Idk man, guess I have a weird taste.

DukeBobby

Here's another one:

Nigella Lawson.

nW7aA.jpg

Pretty hot for a 52 year old. This choice is not exactly weird, as every man in Britain has had a crush on her at some point.

Here's another one:

Nigella Lawson.

nW7aA.jpg

Pretty hot for a 52 year old. This choice is not exactly weird, as every man in Britain has had a crush on her at some point.

52!?! Jeebus. She's not weird at all. She needs to join up with Susan Lucci and teach the world their secrets

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Now, she's been my celeb crush -- unashamedly so -- ever since I caught her interview on Ellen and realised who she was, but whenever I mention the name, I occasionally get the odd look. So:

Saoirse Ronan.

AHkCP.jpg

"The girl from 'Atonement'!?"

Come on, fellas. Keep up.

I think Kristen Schaal is super cute for some reason

Xxpwm.jpg

Ditto, with emphasis on the "some reason". I think it's the eyes and apparent exuberance. She's no SR, sure, but there's an attractive quality I can't clearly define.

Laura Ingrahm.
...and Ann Coulter.

I don't like their views but I'd still put it in them.
3 round trip tickets to pound town please.
One for me and one for m'ladyS

Ingrahm
image5982948x.jpg

Coulter
ann-coulter-1-sized.jpg

Hoo-doo

Banned
That weird fangirl from Flight of the Conchords.

Kristen Schaal I believe she's called.

mainimagezhs90.jpg

I have, of course, been beaten horribly.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've met her and she is better looking in person and really down to earth.

Awesome. :) I was hoping to attend TIFF this year, assuming (correctly so) that Byzantium would premiere, but I ultimately didn't have the money for it (return trip to Western Australia + accommodation + festival tickets = $$$).

...allow me to point out that I hadn't planned to attend TIFF purely for the off-chance that I'd bump into Ronan (give me a little credit, haha), but rather because I'm a film student and TIFF is the largest public film festival that fits within my study schedule. Ronan being a frequent attendee is a happy coincidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom