• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Is Your Weird Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

butzopower

proud of his butz
Belinda Butcher is hot.

2YcnA.jpg

My weird crush is women who could kick my ass, and now BB is my weird crush (though she already was due to MBV).

StuBurns

Banned
I've always found it weird how one of the central jokes to 30 Rock is how unattractive Liz Lemon is, when actually... she's hot as hell.
I like how shows do that. Earlier in the thread a couple of people mentioned the secretary from Arrested Development, in that show, she's meant to be thoroughly unattractive, in Californication, she's meant to be a very attractive hooker, and it works in both.

Monica Novotny, former reporter for MSNBC.

monica_novotny_056.jpg

When I did a google image search for her, this picture was the first result. Funnily enough, the page it was pulled from was a GAF thread.

I guess I've had a crush on Joel Zimmerman (deadmau5) for a while:

500x414.jpg

Is that considered weird?

I'm not gonna count the fictional characters from cartoons and comics I've crushed on over the years :p

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Tilda Swinton is a mega babe. She seems to be really smart, and has a subtle, but strong personality.

Bailey Jay

x2_556332c
Yeah I learned about her here. Co-signed, Bailey Jay... hmm. weird because even though I know all the juicy details about her plumbing. I still.. Um.

Also seconded is the opinion on Tina Fey. Her character on 30 Rock IS portrayed as unattractive and she is, in fact, a very beautiful woman. Even in my copy of Bossypants she talks about it a bit. Sorry Tina Fey. Drop the ugly girl with a scar bullshit. You pretty.

So is Sarah Silvermann, that last pic on the previous page of this thread... my lord... she has such delicate beautiful feminine features. I'd take her to pound town too.

Xero

Kate Micucci.

Kate_Micucci_micucci-1.jpg

The GOOCH! I can get behind this. Also tilda swinton as well. I think its because she is so intimidating. She always has this pure aura of sophistication and strong will. Thats part of what makes her attractive to me.

tumblr_kpxkamYQ6U1qa0viro1_400.jpg

tilda-swinton-gabriel-constantine_480x270.jpg

She just seems so classy that I feel you would need to bring your A+ game. She seems like she would be fun just hanging out drinking some high class brandy and expensive cigars as well.

legbone

shelley duvall in annie hall. just something about her in that movie.

edit: oh yeah, i almost forgot about elizabeth warren that's running for senate in Massachusetts. professor too so you know she's sporting major brainage.

I guess what makes Aubrey Plaza weird the way she portrays herself in interview and movies. I love weird, quirky chicks. HNNG indeed.

Kirstie Alley
300.alley.kirstie.lc.050109.jpg
1992 Kirstie Alley, like pinup material, me in 10th grade.
Now? For me? Boner killer. But good recommendation for this thread my yute!

i give this thread a 1/10.

yeah that's really weird.......

I am loving this thread. But some of these "weird" ones because of age differences are complete bullshit. I mean Catherine Zeta Jones as weird? Aubrey Plaza, the pretty girl they un-pretty for the show? And now don't even do that anymore in newer seasons? Fuck outta here talkin' bout weird...
There is some good stuff though. I am all in on this thread actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom