• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Is Your Weird Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nlroh

rooney_mara_1248031.jpg

Rooney Mara, even in her Girl with the dragon tattoo look.

Freakish in that movie but she seems to be very delicate in other pictures i've seen of her. Which is wierdly arousing.

She's cute, sexy and her body in tgwtdt is just perfect. I know a lot people think she looks too skinny.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
She is unbelievably cute.

Danielsan

I don't consider this one particularly weird, but some people seem to think so.

vHVD8.png

Jennifer Carpenter. I've got a crush on her since the very first episode of Dexter. Love everything about her look, weird nose and all.

Now this one I do consider weird.

XHTHK.jpg

Ellen Muth in Dead Like Me. Totally not my type in the looks department, but as the series progressed I noticed I had a little bit of a crush on her.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mine is so appalling I'm kind of ashamed to admit it.

I would hate fuck Paul Ryan so hard.

Xero

Now this one I do consider weird.

XHTHK.jpg

Ellen Muth in Dead Like Me. Totally not my type in the looks department, but as the series progressed I noticed I had a little bit of a crush on her.

She was very attractive. Shame she started to look like a skeleton in the second season and apparently is still way too skinny.

aVe0t.jpg

melanie_iglesias1.jpg

Fuck it. When in Rome...

I swear you people are either trolling, or you never even read the topic.

NinjaBoiX

I swear you people are either trolling, or you never even read the topic.
The full phrase is "When in Rome, do as the Roman's do." But it has become shortened so often, some people don't get it anymore. It's an analogy making use of the strict rule of the ancient Roman empire, and synonomous with "Going with the flow," or doing something because everyone else is doing it.

"Hey, thanks for coming to my party. Do you want a beer?" Said Joe.

"When in Rome," Bob exclaimed, as he poored beer into his cup.

(from Urban Dictionary)

NinjaBoiX

Lianne La Havas.

Lianne+La+Havas+png.png

hypetrak-tv-lianne-la-havas-an-eclectic-arrangement-300x300.png

I think she's really cute, but my mate was really surprised. It's not just me right? Look at that smile!

Thomas Ian Nicholas from the American Pie movies though less so now since he's been sporting the "Grizzly Adams" facial hair look recently.

Medalion

Banned
I C WUT U DID THAR

you think a lot of the previous posts weren't weird enuff so you start posting conventionally attractive womenz

I GETCHOO!!!

NinjaBoiX

http://i.imgur.com/d3Nah.jpg[IMG]

Every man on the planet seems to think she's a disgusting creature, but I beg to differ.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't she regularly make the top 10 in annual lists? This thread is cray. Either that, or I can't tell who's joking anymore.

My partner does this thing with one of her friends. They call it "Wrongly Hot" and "(Who's your) Goran", after Vincent D'Onofrio. A fair chunk of this thread wouldn't qualify I'm afraid, too hot.

Anyway. apparently mine is Jane Wymark

scjoyce1i7afu.jpg

I tried Cully Barnaby but was told too hot.

Cousteau

If I could go back in time,I'd like to fuck Denise Huxtable every way possible. Not into Lisa Bonet.
Used to (still do) have a giant sized crush on that character.The OG Hipster.

sonicfan

Venerable Member
I find myself strangely attracted to Erin Burnett from CNN.

burnett.jpg

Me too, and I remember her from when she was on Bloomberg TV. I have a thing for sort of "ethnic" Jewish looking women. Must be due to the fact my first real girlfriend was Jewish..

Xero

The full phrase is "When in Rome, do as the Roman's do." But it has become shortened so often, some people don't get it anymore. It's an analogy making use of the strict rule of the ancient Roman empire, and synonomous with "Going with the flow," or doing something because everyone else is doing it.

I'm aware of the quote. It wasn't clear that was your intention. I didn't know if the girl was in Rome during the picture, or is some model in italy.

ATF487

I'm aware of the quote. It wasn't clear that was your intention. I didn't know if the girl was in Rome during the picture, or is some model in italy.

Doing as the Romans do = posting conventionally hot girls in a thread for weird crushes

Fjordson

Some of my friends don't get my Tina Fey crush. Can't help it, though. I find her incredibly attractive for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom