• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who Is Your Weird Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the real Charlie

5oSao.jpg

and he's my waifu, make him milk steak every night so back off.

rObit

Banned
I'm not really into blondes, but Maria Brink from In This Moment.

mariabrink1.jpg

VIVA LA METAL!

Super hot and has a great voice. Nothing weird there. She flaunts it like mad, too.

My weird crushes:
fc7z4.jpg

Am I doing right GAF?

I'm guessing sarcasm on the weirdness, but yeah, Morena Baccarin is amazing.

Mine's not so weird I guess, but just not in my general wheelhouse, so weird for me.

Claudia Black

She's always disgusted me. Something about her makes me think she has a smelly ass. I think she's pretty in an odd way though, but that smelly ass (the one I only imagine exists) just kills it for me.

I just see Marla from Fight Club whenever I look at her. Wouldn't.

Jessica Williams from the Daily Show:
-2.jpg

iPr4MoonwJwjW.gif

My biggest crush is Chibi.

I guess a "weird" crush and my "second biggest crush" would be Jody Robinson from GameSpot Sync. I would only say it's weird because it may be an obscure celebrity. But damn, she is so hot!!!!

YNoJh.jpg

V4tps.jpg

And a video of her on her Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150174584206513&set=vb.209215332440078&type=2&theater

Dude, all of Gamespot has been crushing on her for years!

Rooney Mara? My lawd... she is absolutely gorgeous. What is weird about that?
This thread got bad earlier than that though.
There is nothing wrong with Rooney Mara in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo either. Her body WRECKED SHOP in that movie. I would take her, all of her, the funny haircut, old man motorcycle, piercings and ALL...

Straight.
To.
Pound.
Town.

I thought of one that I guess I am suprised hasn't come up in here...
Kreashawn and her lil pal Lil Debbie.

Especially Lil Debbie

kreayshawn-gucci-gucci1.jpg

Nizz

Rooney Mara? My lawd... she is absolutely gorgeous. What is weird about that?
This thread got bad earlier than that though.
There is nothing wrong with Rooney Mara in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo either. Her body WRECKED SHOP in that movie. I would take her, all of her, the funny haircut, old man motorcycle, piercings and ALL...

Straight.
To.
Pound.
Town.
I haven't seen the movie yet but from what I've seen of Rooney in pics I agree 100%.

I'd say a weird crush of mine is Yolandee from Die Antwoord. She looks a little unkempt and crazy but damn if that doesn't do something for me, lol.
mNk37.jpg

THE:MILKMAN

Are you kidding me? That is perfection.

I think a lot of people in this thread are basing the "weirdness" on looks alone.

My choice was based on the fact that at least 50% of people think she acts/is weird/mental/kooky.

As for Lianne La Havas, there is absolutely nothing weird about her!

NinjaBoiX

That Charlotte Rundle from The X Factor is really cute. Kind of a tomboy style, but I've got a thing for the cute, girl next door, look.

Charlotte+Rundle+Charlie+MK1+X+Factor+PyatAMsPVvol.jpg

She did a pretty sexy publicity shot recently:

6430T.jpg

Wowzers!

bengraven

She's 14 years older than me, but I would do anything for and to this woman. Even without the billions. She's smart, hilarious, and god damn she's still beautiful despite her age catching up on her:

JK_Rowling_1125387c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom