• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who let butbutbuthurt fanboys to become coward mods here hiding behind "Mod Team"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublimit

Banned
First of all feel free to ban me if you want and don't try to "intimidate" me with your petty warnings and stupid remarks in private messages hiding your coward ass behind "Mod Team". When you delete a post at least have the balls to say who you are.

This was the second time a post of mine got deleted when all i did this time was post an older thread that exposed the PR crap of Phil Spencer

User actually posted this just to cause a derail and drama with no comment etc.

001jpjya.png

The post was deleted with a reason of: bubububut noone wants to see you cry in public
The user was also issued a warning which was "Read the sticky. The only reason you aren't being given a break is because your account is [currently] clean. Next time you will be."

The user was treated fairly and was even extended the benefit of the doubt in light of the recent new policy. If they had actually made the effort to make the point in the same way they have below then there wouldn't have been a problem. But it was more important to try and get a driveby in, in the hope that it would incite some reactions.

With regards to the edit notes, these are just a standard feature of the forum software. Just like this will say post last edited by a moderator. There is no big conspiracy, it is just how the software works, assumedly for privacy reasons we guess. The boxes have limited text values and we struggle to even fit the nuance of what we need to say in there without worrying about signatures etc.

about how "great" Xbox was supposed to be doing at the start of this generation in Japan when this actually shows it's quite the contrary and shows once again that the reality is not exactly as how those executives are trying to make it look like.
So i just quoted that older thread about Phil saying how Japan's Xbox fastest growing market and a smiley and nothing else. But my post gets deleted and i also get a warning by a nobody mod fanboy hiding behind "Mod Team".

This was his reply:"bubububut noone wants to see you cry in public".
spit-take.gif

Lol like seriously? All i did was post an older thread that YOU had allowed to be open and thought it was fine when it was original made yet now that its content got exposed of its bullshit you delete my post? If anything this shows how much of a fanboy YOU the moderator who deleted my post actually are.

If you really want to continue muting the members here everytime someone exposes the bullshit of your favorite executive or company then feel free to ban me right here right now. You are hiding behind this "console war" pretense when in actuallity you clearly show that you take sides and also hiding behind your anonymity as "Mod Team".

I'm not afraid of your stupid warnings and i honestly don't want to be a part of a forum that lets fanboys to become moderators and hide behind their moderator power.

Last edited by a moderator:

sublimit

Banned
Yeah i read that. And while i agree of it it also shows the hypocrisy of the moderators here.

jigglet

Banned
They're only human I guess and have to use their subjective assessment on who is and isn't trolling.

I saw one guy in the Halo thread receive a warning for console warring which I thought was bullshit, cause he was a Halo fan but also had a PS avatar.

I've only been warned once myself, but I guess I deserved that. I think I was making fun of the Switch, which for anyone who knows me will know I'm joking as it's my favorite of the current gen consoles.

Last edited:
I completely stand by you; this is a forum for discussion and people participating should be allowed to do so without constant arbitrary policing. It is sad to see how some other gaffers have ganged up on you and chastizing you for voicing your concern; this is truly disappointing to see. I think the mod who banned you should be banned for abusing his power and removing your post for no particular reason.

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
I completely stand by you; this is a forum for discussion and people participating should be allowed to do so without constant arbitrary policing. It is sad to see how some other gaffers have ganged up on you and chastizing you for voicing your concern; this is truly disappointing to see. I think the mod who banned you should be banned for abusing his power and removing your post for no particular reason.
spiderman GIF

Dr.Morris79

First of all feel free to ban me if you want and don't try to "intimidate" me with your petty warnings and stupid remarks in private messages hiding your coward ass behind "Mod Team". When you delete a post at least have the balls to say who you are.

This was the second time a post of mine got deleted when all i did this time was post an older thread that exposed the PR crap of Phil Spencer about how "great" Xbox was supposed to be doing at the start of this generation in Japan when this actually shows it's quite the contrary and shows once again that the reality is not exactly as how those executives are trying to make it look like.
So i just quoted that older thread about Phil saying how Japan's Xbox fastest growing market and a smiley and nothing else. But my post gets deleted and i also get a warning by a nobody mod fanboy hiding behind "Mod Team".

This was his reply:"bubububut noone wants to see you cry in public".
spit-take.gif

Lol like seriously? All i did was post an older thread that YOU had allowed to be open and thought it was fine when it was original made yet now that its content got exposed of its bullshit you delete my post? If anything this shows how much of a fanboy YOU the moderator who deleted my post actually are.

If you really want to continue muting the members here everytime someone exposes the bullshit of your favorite executive or company then feel free to ban me right here right now. You are hiding behind this "console war" pretense when in actuallity you clearly show that you take sides and also hiding behind your anonymity as "Mod Team".

I'm not afraid of your stupid warnings and i honestly don't want to be a part of a forum that lets fanboys to become moderators and hide behind their moderator power.
Do you really give a shit?

Really? Is that truly something worth taking up your day?

I wish I had your problems if so (y)

DonJorginho

Banned
Just wanted to say I had a really nice breakfast this morning, real smooth coffee with a lovely aftertaste, a hint of hazelnut maybe. I had some lovely crumpets, perfectly toasted with the perfect serving of fresh salted butter and strawberry compote to give it a sweetness that complimented the richness of the buttered crumpet.

I then had a marvellous cup of tea just before I made my way into work, a really lovely Twinings English Breakfast to give me that energy boost before I set my way into work.

Yoboman

I saw Evilore at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to unban me or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

Disney Reaction GIF

Just another sony console warrior upset that they can't shit up the forum on the daily anymore.

Won't be missed.
no, just to to the Bluepoint thread acquisition. It’s all about Xbox and still don’t get it! 🤡

you know op, there´s a great option. It’s ignore thread and that’ s what i´m gonna do here, just like with Xbox and Switch threads not about Atlus. It’s better that loosing everybody’s time.

Zeroing

Banned
I’ve seen worse things written on neogaf with no consequences.

But there’s always someone or a group that complains about the mods… I would not want to have that task of moderate the forum. Very hard job to keep things civil.

TheSHEEEP

Gold Member
I saw Evilore at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to unban me or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly
That reminds me of that one time when I was walking around in Helsinki and saw EviLore fighting off a giant Kaiju with his rocket launcher and jetpack.

I told him how cool it was to see him fighting off a threat to the city like that, but I don't think he heard me with the panicked screams around us, etc.

YukiOnna

Drive by? It contradicts and exposes the bullshit Spencer was feeding us not too long ago. But shush apparently we're not allowed to doubt His word around here.
Man, all you did was quote a year old thread and post an emoticon; that's pretty standard drive-by posting. I bet if you had went on to elaborate and write-up a proper post explaining that in a normal way, it would not have been deleted.

Mr.ODST

To be fair the moderation is needed, the Halo Infinite thread was full of Sony fanboys shitting on the game without playing it because there is a ton of positive feedback from an Xbox title for once and they clearly didn't like that Xbox fans had something to be excited about (even other known Sony fanboys joined in on the discussion and enjoyed the product, a select few just ruin it for everyone), all we wanted to do as a community was share awesome moments and talk about the game. Rabid fanboyism.

Lanrutcon

Before the massacre starts, I would just like to remind everyone that the mods wouldn't need to go Judge Dredd on /Gaming if it wasn't for the fucking extremist fanboy element ruining things for the other 90% of the community.

We can't have a discussion involving platforms because within seconds of creation some 13-year old asshat with a hardon for a plastic box has to come mark his territory.

YukiOnna

I'm sorry i didn't know that everytime we post here we need to write an essay about the most obvious things.
It doesn't have to be an essay, but If that's how you want to take it... you do you. Was just offering some basic suggestion rather than giving yourself potential thread/account suicide here.

Topher

Gold Member
To be fair the moderation is needed, the Halo Infinite thread was full of Sony fanboys shitting on the game without playing it because there is a ton of positive feedback from an Xbox title for once and they clearly didn't like that Xbox fans had something to be excited about (even other known Sony fanboys joined in on the discussion and enjoyed the product, a select few just ruin it for everyone), all we wanted to do as a community was share awesome moments and talk about the game. Rabid fanboyism.

There are plenty of console warriors from all sides muddying up threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom