• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who of GAF memebers is more RDR than I am!!!!

keraj37

IusmoH9.jpg

fjdRDJ7.jpg

Banned
I can barely turn around, every time I try I walk in an awkward circle motion and hit a wall.
trying to grab or catch something is barely possible for me since my body's reaction is so delayed and awkward that I'll miss it.
also I can't focus on anything with my eyes, my vision seems to lag behind about 160 to 200ms.

I AM THE MOST RDR OUT OF ALL Y'ALL!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
OP next time if you want to make a photo of your monitor use FLASH. It will make your threads 400% better.

Last edited:

Tajaz2426

Psychology PhD from Wikipedia University
Keep your finger safe and off the trigger until you intend to fire, sir! Lol

One of the four safety rules for weapons. Of course that is for the Marine Corps, it may be different in the civilian world.

Tschumi

recent wiki activity is about women's sufferage.. i think you have alienated yourself from a few people here xP

p.s yeehaw digging the hair-is-for-suckers look!

Last edited by a moderator:

INC

American gun fetish is the weirdest.

They are fun tho

As a brit, we don't really get to fire guns (especiallyfull auto), recently went to yank land, and to a gun range, and yes they're fun to fire and use. So I 100% get it. Got a chance to fire a uzi, ak and a stupidly modded m4, called the Little arse kicker. Awesome fun

Top Bottom