• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who the hell is photoshopping the cosplay girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Ass and tittieeeeeeeeeeeeees.
2cdk8yb.jpg

u4gPr.jpg

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Wh..why? How?

Dennis

Banned
Tenks said:
It always struck me as odd that there are so many pictures of in shape decent looking girls dressing up like Sailor Moon for a bunch of acne faced virgins but this spread answers all my questions. The only one remains, who the hell is photoshopping cosplay girls to look good?

http://photographymaniacs.com/cosplay-girls-before-and-after-photoshop

[Stolen from Reddit]
Look GAF, this what you have been fapping to all along, muahahaha!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
El Sloth said:
Photoshop and a working internet connection I suppose.
These are really, really good photoshops.

USD

Most of the photos are shitty and low-res. They already looked shopped, any decent size pic would make it even more obvious.

Tenks

Dacvak said:

I'm sure people who would take the time to photoshop some cosplay girl into a decent looking chick to beat off to has nothing but time on his hands
and jizz

El Sloth

Banned
Dacvak said:

Yeah, I was just being a dick. I haven't gotten any sleep in nearly 24 hours. Sorry about that.

But yeah, dude(s?) who goes around shopping these has some serious issues.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
A lot of these cosplayers that do photoshoots in Japan are "professionals". They don't make their own costumes and they have the people taking pictures of them using Photoshop HEAVILY.

Tenks

Trojita said:
A lot of these cosplayers that do photoshoots in Japan are "professionals". They don't make their own costumes and they have the people taking pictures of them using Photoshop HEAVILY.

Well I mean duh. Even professional fashion models are photoshopped. I'm talking about people who go out of their way to just find convention chicks and shop them.

I'm sure any of the drop-dead gorgeous coplay girls are being paid to be there

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Rickard said:
She looked fine already.
Not if they're aiming for that pale Rei look.

G-Fex said:
TOO LATE I CALLED IT.

I'm going to marry Ikuy, the best damn cammy cosplayer out there. Mostly cause of her ass.
Damn you, why are you still alive? That earthquake should have finished you! :p

El Sloth

Banned
Rickard said:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Wvcp0LJM_HY/TDT_57sK6bI/AAAAAAAAWpk/13HtGlnRIFM/s1600/cosplay_girls_18.jpg[/IMG

She looked fine already.[/QUOTE]

Gotta have them anime eyes maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/kc1agw.jpg

G-Fex

Vox-Pop said:
Not if they're aiming for that pale Rei look.

Damn you, why are you still alive? That earthquake should have finished you! :p

It was not by my hand I was once again given flesh.

And just for that i'm going to marry Kirsten Stewart and probably make her life miserable.

Medalion

Banned
No what am I saying? If this was a GAF photoshop thread... they would take a picture of a skinny cosplay girl and make her into the fat one :lol

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Tenks said:
Well I mean duh. Even professional fashion models are photoshopped. I'm talking about people who go out of their way to just find convention chicks and shop them.

I'm sure any of the drop-dead gorgeous coplay girls are being paid to be there

Drop-dead gorgeous and most anime cosplayers in Japan don't go together.

Even the "beautiful" payed pros in japan have been shown to be horribly unattractive compared to what is presented.

Tenks

Trojita said:
Drop-dead gorgeous and most anime cosplayers in Japan don't go together.

Even the "beautiful" payed pros in japan have been shown to be horribly unattractive compared to what is presented.

Even in the DAT ASS picture posted above the chick's face looks rather manish. I know it's hard to tell since you must divert your eyes from DAT ASS for a bit. Try it guys.

**EDIT**

This is not a thread to post your weird ass cosplay shit you creepy basement dwellers. I don't care if one girl got paid $1,000 to put on some Yuna outfit and was hot.

Takao

Banned
Man, thank gosh I'm not going to be alive when Adobe makes a photoshop chip implemented into glasses and our heads.

Shit, that already exists. Beer goggles. I'm afraid.

LQX

Tenks said:
Even in the DAT ASS picture posted above the chick's face looks rather manish. I know it's hard to tell since you must divert your eyes from DAT ASS for a bit. Try it guys.

**EDIT**

This is not a thread to post your weird ass cosplay shit you creepy basement dwellers. I don't care if one girl got paid $1,000 to put on some Yuna outfit and was hot.
I was thinking the same thing.

SimleuqiR

Tenks said:

**EDIT**

:lol There is a reason why they are being photoshopped dude, they can't compare to the "girl that got paid $1,000 to put on some Yuna outfit and was hot".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom