• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who was Craztbuttocksonatrain?

And, will we ever see that level of leaker/insider, again? Not neccassarily on GAF, but just in general? The last big leak being the Xbox One leak in 2012/2013.

What did happen to leakers anyway?

/incoherent rambling

Edit : Mods can you edit the title to be Crazybuttocksonatrain? Otherwise the few replies that this thread receives will all be "I don't know craztbuttocksonatrain but I do know crazybuttocksonatrain", rather than just "who?"

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
Ha. Yeah, I miss that poster. I guess it's possible he could be at Era but I think we would've heard by now.

Kagey K

Banned
And, will we ever see that level of leaker/insider, again? Not neccassarily on GAF, but just in general? The last big leak being the Xbox One leak in 2012/2013.

What did happen to leakers anyway?

/incoherent rambling

Edit : Mods can you edit the title to be Crazybuttocksonatrain? Otherwise the few replies that this thread receives will all be "I don't know craztbuttocksonatrain but I do know crazybuttocksonatrain", rather than just "who?"
That wasn’t CBOAT. It was a different poster N ntkrnl .

Edit: Then general rumor is that CBOAT was an account some of the old mods used to leak stuff they had heard or confirmed, but I have no proof of this.

Last edited:
That wasn’t CBOAT. It was a different poster N ntkrnl .

Edit: Then general rumor is that CBOAT was an account some of the old mods used to leak stuff they had heard or confirmed, but I have no proof of this.
I didn't explain that well. NTKRNL did leak the xbox stuff, though i suspect he and CBOAT were the same.

I just meant that we had CBOAT leaking stuff like crazy, which had happened for years on Gaf and the internet at large. Now it's 4chan rumours and the odd Nintendo Uncle on Reddit.

I've only just noticed that NTKRNL is NT (windows OS) Kernal (The code?)

brap

Banned
Pretty sure it was posted here that it was just a shared account or something that multiple people used to leak stuff. CBOAT wasn't one person.

CJY

Banned
I recall hearing that CBOAT was a conglomeration of a number of different posters consisting of mods etc., and not an individual. Have no idea how true that is, but to me, seems plausible.

FranXico

giphy.gif

FranXico

Top Bottom