• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who's Leaking Now? Trump Declassifies CIA Program Randomly on Twitter

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
I don't buy that this was an oops, .. or.. any other time he does this kind of thing for that matter.

If that were to actually happen it'd be great but I just can't imagine Area 51 being a real thing...or at least, I can't imagine Area 51 actually having any sort of proof of aliens. I think aliens are a very possible reality, but I don't think we're going to have any proof of them existing for centuries, if not longer.
Oh of course! I just think it would be funny if he even went there though. Starts more fake conspiracies all because he couldn't keep quiet.

Dice//

Banned
Can we pen in a new law that forbids Trump from using the term "Fake News" for LIKE EVERY GODDAMN THING that even SLIGHTLY works against him??

Come on Area 51 declassify.

I read the name area 51 came from the year 1951. It was the year when the remains of the Roswell crash entered the facility. A Russian made flying disk piloted by two kids that were from the Nazi human experimentation program made to look unrecognizable as humans. The idea was to create panic of an alien invasion in the West.

I also read it was a weather balloon equiped to pick up sound waves from a nuclear test.

I'd love area 51 declassified then someone can make a nice long awesome documentary about it. Even if all they did there was blow stuff up and design airplanes it would still be cool.

Top Bottom